24

--

Author's POV

"S-sakura?" Yena mumbled, she can't believe at what she saw.

A healthy figure of her 'Late' cousin, Miyawaki Sakura.

'So she was actually alive? All these years?'

She slowly went to Sakura's table, trying to look at her face. If she really is her.

She saw her face, it's really her.

Miyawaki Sakura, her cousin.

"Choi Yena?" The Latter asked, Yena was shocked. She really is alive,

'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

Is all she can think of.

"S-sakura?" Yena asked back,she needs to know if this person is real.

"Yes, Miyawaki Sakura here. And Sato Minami" she said

'Sato what now?! She have a baby?!'

The girl beside Sakura waved at Yena with a smile. Yena confusingly looked at this, Sato Minami.

"She's my Assistant, not my daughter." Sakura said while laughing.

Yena is still speechless, is this the Rina that she was texting?

"Are you Rina? The one who texted me?" Yena asked, trying not to stutter. She's still shocked, earning herself goosebumps.

"Yeah, your aunt and uncle changed my name after i got amnesia." Sakura responded,coldly.

After what happened to her and her parents, she can't bare just to talk about them. She have anger inside.

"A-amnesi-" Yena didn't finished her word when she saw another familiar faces, they all looked shocked.

All of her Friends are here, except for Chaeyeon.

"Eunbi, Hyewon, Yuri, Minju, Hitomi, Nako, Chaewon, Yujin, and Wonyoung right? Thank you for coming!" Sakura mouthed, the others were still shock.

They really can't believe this is happening.

"S-sakur-"

"Yes this is me, Miyawaki Sakura strong and healthy. Not like you guys thought, dead." She said,interrupting what Yujin said.

After Sakura even talk again,she was hugged by all of them. All 10 of them.

With all tears, 'She's not dead!' were all they were thinking.

They tightened the hug until Sakura asked for air.

The other costumers were looking at them, weirdly. The other costumers, don't actually care.

"Where are you before?!" Eunbi asked,almost yelling but she don't have guts to yell at a public place.

"Japan, I read all of the articles about me. So i was declared dead here then? It's my Parents fault." Sakura said, coldly again.

"So you were that 'Rina' who texted me?" They all asked in unison, making them look at each other.

"Yes, i used that fucking name because of my grateful parents here. They changed my name after i woke up from a coma." Sakura answered, she was a bit calmed now.