16

--
(Timeskip- Sakura going back to Korea!)

Chaeyeon's POV

It's finally time! She's going back to Korea! She's going back at 5:00pm, and my last class is 4:30. Perfect!

But since it's Wednesday, my first class starts at 7:00am. Yeah that's okay atleast i'm gonna see my Sakura again!!

And Eunbi-Unnie's first class is probably, 9:00am. 2hours later than mine.

It's already 6:00 and i'm already done showering. Let's get this over with.

"Chaeyeo--wow you're already dressed up,excited at Sakura's landing? Also i told her that you ditched your class last Monday so be ready." She told me. I already knew that.

"Yeah she told me that like, Yesterday." I said. She nodded in response.

"Anyways,breakfast is ready!" She said then left the room.

Her apartment have 2 rooms so yeah.

I left the room and headed to the dining table, she cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. YES!

While having a silent breakfast, she asked me "Should we go with you to pick her up?"

Good idea! "Yeah!"

She smiled then ate again, and went back to silent. It's not that awkward silence, it's a comfortable silence since we've known eachother for years.

After that i brushed my teeth and went back to the guest room (let's just call it that.) And took my backpack.

And waved Eunbi-Unnie goodbye.

--

Eunbi's POV

Since I'm alone now, i went to the refrigirator and took some sprite.

What? That's my habit don't you tell me what's wrong you. Jk.

I also called Hyewon, since her first class is also at 9:00am. Yeah we almost have the time schedules but not exactly.

And here's something weird, i feel something's gonna happen later. I don't know but i just feel weird. I didn't talked about it with Chaeyeon since she's so excited about Sakura.

I am too, but something is bothering me.

I'll just shrug it off.

And Hyewon is also here now, eating the left over Bacon and Eggs.

After that, we talked about things. Do things, and Watch things. Nothing happened.

--
(Timeskip- 4:30pm)

4:30pm, Chaeyeon's Classes are now done. Not mine tho, the others too. She's the only one.

We told her to don't wait for us, so she went at the Airport quickly.

We're still having classes here,  doing the things you supposed to do at Culinary Arts.

While doing those things i can't help but look at the clock.

4:58pm, Almost there. 2minutes more.

*Diiingggg!*

"Finally."

--

Chaeyeon's POV

It's already 5:00pm when i arrived. She's still not here, it's already 5:30pm.

The others is slowly arriving here, it's just me and Yena here.

"Why is she taking so long?" I asked Yena. I know she can't answer that, but i just couldn't wait.

"Do you think i know the reason?" She answered.

"Maybe the flight was just late." She added.

Maybe, but it's already 5:47pm.

Oh,the others is now here.

"Where's Sakura?" Hyewon asked, while munching her chips.

"That's also our question, Hyewon." Yena and i responded.

"She's still not here? How come? It's already 5:50" Eunbi said.

We're so Confused, until a guard came to us.

"Are you girls waiting for the flight from japan?"

"Yes" We all said in unison.

"I don't know the reason but they still seem to be on air." The guard said.

What? It's already 5:55pm.

"So if i'm with you, just don't wait because they seem to last a long time." The Guard suggested and left.

"Why though?" Yuri asked, her eyes full of worries.

The others too, also mine.

I don't know what's going on here.

Shit.

"We don't know. Let's just hope that she's okay." Chaewon said.

And with that, i don't have any choice but to leave. Even it's hard for me.

--

I'm alone at our  apartment, i didn't have time to sleep. I'm still scrolling at the news so that i'm updated.

And there was.

" - An accident last night happened to be a Airplane Crash from Japan. There is no details in occured as the police are still investigating the scene. In explanation, there are no confirmations on who survived at the situation."

My heart started to ache, at the beginning of the article until the end. There are no confirmations on who survived at the situation.

I mean, what if it's not Sakura's flight? Right, it's not Sakura's flight. She's just at traffic right now. Let's stay positive, Chaeyeon. Let's stay positive.

--

A/n: i'm not good at news writing but i happened to became one at 6th grade, but ofcourse i'm not that good. And anyways lol sorry for the short chapter since i'm so lazy at typing but i already know the flow of the story. But you know, i'm not good at giving details and narrating things. But i will try my best lol. That's all haiyah! Thank you for all the reads and also the votes, i appreciate it so much!