08

--
(Timeskip already in the airplane.)

Author's POV

"I bought my camera here, should we vlog?" Sakura, just randomly asked

(Sakura made a vlogging channel for the two of them,but the fan didn't know about chaeyeon yet.)

"Yeah lets do it! I'm gonna help you edit it after we're done at the whole vid!" Chaeyeon said.

"Okay!" Sakura simply replied.

So this is what's happening at sakura nad chaeyeon's seat. Let's see about the others.

__

"After we land lets picture together okay okay?" Wonyoung asked her seatmate buddy, Yujin.

"If you want, lets do it! I'mma update my insta since i'm not using it lately." Yujin said as she is tooking her phone out off her pocket to turn the airplane mode on. Wonyoung did the same.

__

Chaewon's POV

"Yah! Kim Chaewon! Did you put my frog plushie in my bag? I really need someone to cuddle while flying." You already know who it is by saying 'frog plushie'.

"You can just cuddle me not your ug-- OUCH YAH KIM MINJU!"

"You are crossing your line miss. Don't you dare say that word. Or i'll not make you walk." Minju said with serious face.

Chaewon was so,shocked to what minju said. 'n-not w-walk?? I-is she referin-- no! Chaewon, minju is not that kind of girl! Or is she.?'

"W-what do you mean 'not make you walk'?" Chaewon asked. She can't help but to stutter as she feel awkward with the scene.

"I'll kick your legs until it numb. Why? What did yo-- WHAT THE FUDGE KIM CHAEWON DID YOU JUST THINK ABOUT SOMETHING DIRTY?!" She kinda shouted but in whispered voice. Well i think i deserve that lol.

"I'm sorry! You, saying that kind of words? Is not familiar to me so... I thought of some lewd things. Yeah i really deserve a beating rn. Sorry" i said pouting.

"Okay." She said coldly but not that much, i think.

__

(Timeskip,already landed in LA. Sorry if i didn't make some to the others since i'm really exhausted bc of my body. Geez. TMI lol)

Hitomi's POV

We already arrived at our hotel,this is where we are gonna sleep for 3nights. OmO!

"Nako! After we take out our clothes and stuff, can you go with me and find some pastry thingy.?" I asked her

"Okay! Help me here so that we can go early!" She answered.

'okay this is not awkward since you guys are already together now and ma--. You already know.'

__

2minutes ago