12

--

Sakura's POV

"Sakura-unnie? Chaeyeon-unnie? What are you guys doing here?" A tall girl asked us while holding her paperbags.

"Waiting for your guys to leave." Chaeyeon and i both said at the same time.

We looked at each other and gave out a small grin.

"Are you guys sharing the same brain cell or it's just me imagining you guys saying the same thing at the same time and grinning at the same time?" Said by someone who's beside with the tall girl.

"We're just mean't to be, right?" Chaeyeon said.

Before i even answer my baby here, this tall girl here interrupted me from answering. 아아아아아.

"Yeah yeah. By the way, why are you guys waiting for us to leave? Wanna have a doubl--" we didn't wait for her to finish her sentence, instead we stopped her talking with the word

"NO" again, i also think that we're still sharing the same brain cell.

"No,Yujin-ah Wonyoung-ah." Chaeyeon shaking her head, as a sign of a 'no'.

"Ahh waeee? It's gonna be fun!! Or let's go with the other members! It's a new memory eeeeeeh. Pretty please??" Wonyoung said while putting her puppy eyes trick on us.

Yeah we got tricked with it.

"Fine, tell yuri and yena over there. They're buying some drinks. Go on!" I said while giving them gestures.

"Go with us, okay? Let's goooo!" Yujin said, she's thinking that we're somewhat fishy but ofcourse we're not.

I think.

We left with the two maknaes with us, going to the other two. Convincing them to make memories together.

"Pretty pleaseee? Yena unnie, Yuri unnie?" Wonyoung said, trying her puppy eyes tricks that she used on us.

I mean, who's gonna refuse her? Who? WHO? i'll kill them.

"Fine, geez" and there, all of the girls we're convinced by the two maknaes.

--

"So where are we going again?" Our unnie asked, Eunbi Unnie.

"Street food stalls, let's eat! I know you guys are hungry." Yujin said while rubbing her hand to her tummy.

"I'm also hungry, that's why." She added.

"Okay, so where exactly?" Hyewon said, looking at every corner of the stalls.

"I mean,i'm not a picky food eater so yeah. Just tell where and let's go." She added. While roaming the streets.

"There's a popular stall here, a burger stall. Let's go there!!!! 카자!!!" Wonyoung pointing her fingers at the air.

"Wait, if we're gonna buy foods who's treat is it?" Chaewon halting us with her words.

"Good question. Who's treat is this?" Nako turning her head at the two maknae.

"Wonyoung's!" Yujin said,pointing at her girlfriend.

'ahhh jinja... Nice body.' okay that's a joke.