21

--
(Timeskip-Present)

Yena's POV

Sunday Morning, i know that many costumers will go here,at the café. That's why Sunday is one of my favorite days.

And since my Café,our nearest branch at Chaeyeon and Hitomi's working place, it became a 24hours open café.

Also, Hyewon is gonna deliver her cakes today!

Speaking of the Cake addict, she's here with abunch of cakes in a cart.

"New flavors for today?" I asked, she always make new cakes and flavors every sunday so...

"Ice Cream Cake bro, keep it refrigerated" she said,niceeeeee!

I saw a cylinder shaped cake, i guess this is it?

It has multiple colors, i think this will be a hit here.

"How is it a Ice Cream Cake exactly?" I asked, took one of the cake. Looking at it,it's like a normal cake tho.

"It has ice cream inside, cool righttt?! And in every color it has different ice creams." She exclaimed.

Cooler than i thought.

"I also put a mint choco ice cream, since Nako always go here to sketch? So i think it's a good thing." She added.

I nodded in agreement.Yeah she always go here every afternoon.

"It's a good combination, try it i know it will be a hit here. It became one in my bakery HAHAHAHAHAHA" she said.

I laughed with her since i think so too,this girl is literally good at Cakes.

"So yeah that's all, tell nako about the mint choco ice cream cake or whatever, i'll get going now! Seeyah!" She said and waved then left.

This is a total hit!

--

I'm at the storage room now, basically counting the cakes that we still have.

I was about to count the Famous Red Velvet of ours when my phone rang.

It was a text, from an unknown number.

It's a number out of the country, well that's creepy.

Who's gonna text me at almost midnight and literally from another country?

Unknown

Hello is this Choi Yena?

Yena
Yes,and who are you?
Are you perhaps a client for my Café?

Sorry but i am not.
I just want to know if you know Lee Chaeyeon?

Yena
Uh, who are you again?

I'm her girlfriend.

Yena
As far as i know, she doesn't have a girlfriend.

I'll explain it to you when you have freetime.
i know that she has.

Yena
We can talk tomorrow, at my café if you where it is.
Or you can just decide where and when.
I will move my schedules.

Okay then.

Yena
Can i have your name please?