22

--
(Time-Past, 2Months before the Unknown text.)

Rina's POV

Kataomoi-Aimer, playing now.

What a beautiful morning, Aimer's songs are good for mornings like this.

Using my earphones while walking towards my office, i was about to sit on my chair when suddenly my Assistant opened the door.

She's panting heavily so i assumed that she ran all the way here.

I also assumed that i have a new client.

"Atty. Miyawaki, we have a new client" she said. She was about to add more words when i told her to breath.

I honestly can't with this assistant.

She finally have air so she added what she wanted to add.

"It's a attempting of murder, it's a couple fight but the girl said her boyfriend was about to stab her with a knife. But luckily someone saw the situation." She added.

Well that's easy.

"The problem is, we don't have enough evidence to make her partner rot in jail. The knife was nowhere to be found on the crime scene. And the knife didn't slice to her body."

"It also happened in night, and we only have 13hours left."

Okay nevermind,fuck.

"So we need the witness,do you know his/her name?" I asked.

"The girl know,since she saw her i.d name and school. Which is a good news, her name is Goto Moe." She said.

"Okay text me the address of the school, Minami." I said then left.

--

Already 5:00pm, i'm waiting for this Goto Moe to obviously leave her school.

It's their time to leave, where the hell is this kid?!

"Woah she's cute"

"She's hot with her black suit gosh"

"She's making me gay omg."

And more gossips, like i know that i'm a beauty but don't gossip while i'm here.

While thinking for the case, a group of girls walk towards me.

Maybe they're here to help me.

"You're the one who's asking where's Goto Moe at Facebook? Right?" The first girl asked.

"Yes, can i know where she is now?"

"She's at a Computer Shop, she usually cut class and go there. So lucky of Moe" the other girl said.

"What you say again?"

"I mean, someone is looking for her, with such goddess looks. That's all" they said.

"Oh,i just need her to be a witness. No biggy."

"Oh you already work? Not obvious with your face." One of the girls said, that made me flustered a little.

But didn't bother ofcourse.

"Thank you for the compliment, i'll get going now. Thank you for the help girls." I said and walked to the specific computer shop.