23

--

Rina's POV

Is this still Rina's  Or Sakura's POV? I don't reall know but i'll just do both.

It's Saturday morning, i called my Assistant,Minami to cancel all my schedules for today. I need to see my GREAT Parents.

I came back to my Hometown, i barely visit them here. But who cares? I'm gonna visit them now, just to see if i'm fucking Sakura or still Rina.

They know that i'm coming back for the day, but they didn't know that i already knew their fucking secret.

I knocked on the door and it was opened by my GREAT Mother.

"Rina!!! Sweetie i didn't thought that you will come early--" she was taken aback when i refused her hug.

"Can i see my sister's picture?" I asked them. They looked at each other, shocked. I never asked for my sister's picture since i don't actually care.

Mother took her phone and unlocked it, searched for someone specific and putted a girl.

It was fucking familiar,so familiar that i told them her real name.

"That's my cousin,Choi Yena from Korea. That's not my SISTER." I told them that. They were again, shocked. They didn't knew that i will recognize that girl huh?

I literally stalked all of my friends from Korea. And they unconciously used her picture to lie to me. Pathetic bitch.

"H-huh? W-what do you mean c-cousin f-from k-korea?" She stuttered, obviously panicking.

They were both panicking at what i said.

"I already know MOM. I know that you guys LIED about me, about me being RINA instead of SAKURA. You literally declared myself,dead! When i'm seriously breathing and fine! You decided when i woke up, you will change my name for what?! For the good?! Seriously, why did you even do that? I knew something's off,i just didn't know where to start. I'm a lawyer MOM and DAD, i know if something is not right! And this shitty things that you did, is not fucking right. It's absolutely wrong!" I yelled at them.

I can't help it to cry, their eyes widened. Still shocked from what i said, now that i knew i'm someone else and not that made up Rina.

My GRATEFUL Father slapped me, like i care?

"How can you disrespect your Parents like that! We did that because we don't want you to be bashful! Being a lesbian is not from our blood! You will regret being lesbian! We did that for the good! We just want you for the best!" He mocked at me.

"I wouldn't disrespect you like this if you didn't disrespect my personality! It was me that you change! Being a lesbian is not bashful,no one bashed me for being like this because this is who i am! And here, my own parents changed me with this shits! Being Rina is not me! I'm fucking Sakura and even i suffer from another amnesia and change my name again, i will still know that i'm fucking Sakura and not your pathetic made up names! Geez, Sakura being my dead sister? Declaring myself as dead to Korea? Declaring myself as dead to my GIRLFRIEND?! Do you think i would not disrespect you after all you did? Well think again. I'm done, bye." I said, leaving them with a almost smashed door.

Who wouldn't be angry at some Parents who change their OWN daughter just because you will get bashed by the people around and my OWN family.

It was them who bashes me here,this is total fucked up.

After that mess that i made with my fucking 'Family', i went to my car and sat on the driver's Seat. I bumped my head at the stirring wheel since, i don't fucking know what i'm gonna do now.

I called my assistant, Minami to tell her to give me informations about the whereabouts of my friends from korea. Specially my Girlfriend and Cousin.

I need to tell them that i'm fucking alive and strong.

--
(Timeskip-1month later)

After a month, they were still calling me at this day. Telling me that they were sorry for what they did, i really can't about this.

It's also the same day when Minami told me about My friends doings.

So Chaeyeon became a doctor? That's good then,she still pursued college. But didn't pursue Law.

But i pursued her dream, then she pursued my dream. Woah!

Nice!!!! This is Chemistry!

"Here's the number of your Cousin, Ri-Sakura" Minami is still confused about my real name. I am too tho.

"I actually have all of their contacts, also social medias. Except for Lee Chaeyeon? Her contact, i can't find any." She added.

Lee Chaeyeon? Really babe? Wait, what's our call sign again? Love? Baby? Miyawaki? Lee? Jjaeyeon? oh! Jjaeyeon,Kkura.

Okay that's cute omo.

"That's okay, give me the papers. And also, i'll be having a day off. I'm gonna go to Korea,want to come? My friends there sells Cakes." I said, she nodded excitedly.

"I'm in! When are you having your day off? You have um... 3days" Minami said,i mean that's good just to find them and also contact them.

But i literally need help,i opened the envelope full of contacts and social medias of my friends from Korea.

I contacted all of them well except for Chaeyeon, Yena was the first one to reply.

(I'm lazy to put all of it here since you read it already)

Eunbi was next, then they slowly all replied at my text.

I told them to meet me at a specific place, all of us in one place. I know they will be like,shock about this.

Me alive in all these years, seeing me in such long hair.

I know that i always do short hair before, but i like Long hair for now.

Anyways,i told them the place where Yena and i will meet up.

--
(Timeskip-Korea day 1)

"This is gonna be a whole day of tears."

--

A/n:😲 (2)