25

--
(Timeskip- Anniversary Day)

Chaeyeon's POV

Kkura-yah💗

Happy Anniversary,Kkura-chan. Another Anniversary without you love, geez.

I thought i would celebrate it again at our secret place,but yena just invited me to uh..
Blind date, but ofcourse i will not replace you.
I will just go there to be friends with her, so as not to ebarass Yena.
That's all for today! I'll chat you again after the 'blind date' . I'll report it to you! Everything!
That's all love! Happy Anniversary, Lee Sakura.

--

'This day is one of the busiest Anniversaries that i have,gosh.' i thought.

I wore her medical gown and entered the hospital. I bowed to her co-doctors,some bows to her and some not.

But i didn't bother to think of it. I need to think about this, Blind date that i'm about to go to. Yena told me that she's similar to sakura, if this is true i'll..... Still not date her.

I only need a reliable friend, that's all. Nothing more nothing less.

"Dr. Lee, Dr. Honda is not here today, she told me to tell you Happy Anniversary." An intern of GS told me.

They usually don't greet me that, but i just shrugged it off since it's not big of a deal.

After that,i opened the desktop since i'll be working now. I opened my schedule and saw that i have a new surgery coming this week, tomorrow.

It's not actually a big deal,but yeah i have a surgery tomorrow.

While i'm scrolling on my schedule an 2nd Year Resident,called me.

"Dr. Lee, we have a traffic patient." He said, trying to reach out some air. I told him to breath first, before continuing.

He told me all the informations about the patient's name and what happened.

We walked fast to the elevator and talked about the patient.

"He needs emergency surgery, his bp is low." The intern said.

I just nodded,he needs emergency surgery...

"Call the others to prepare the OR, while us we will go to the patient."

The resident just nodded in response and do what he was told to do.

We ran to the operation room and started the surgery, i lead the surgery and this resident became my assistant. It's his first time being an assistant to any kind of surgery, so he was scared.

But i told him not to since, ofcourse i'm confident in this surgery. I did this so many times all these years.

We began the operation and after hours,it was finally to close it up. It's a successful Surgery!

I told the resident to talk to the parents since i need to go now, he gladly nodded.

--

I went to my office and changed to a more public wear than this medical gown and shitty shits.

I also drove to the secret place that i always go to once i have a bad time. It's a place where i can talk to Sakura, i mean she can't hear it and know that i always do this since well,she's not here. But i always went there 'coz i have a bond with it.