09

__

Yujin's POV

"These foods are freaking good!!!! Are we having a dessert right now? Or are we just gonna buy for ourselves? I really need cake to be full." You already know who it is. I'm not gonna say her name since i'm a total lazy person.

"You can just eat me instead." Eunbi unnie... Unconciously said. OmO.

"What--" x10. What did eunbi unnie just said?! NANIIIIIIII

"OKAY THAT WAS A JOKE--"

"oh,i wish it was real." Hyewon unnie said then went to the cashier to ofcourse, buy a slice. Or a whole cake just for herself. I think. She's roommate is eunbi unnie so.. WHAT?!

"I'm leaving you kids here. I'mma just fetch you guys later so that we can night shopping. HYEWONNNN!" She then said. She ran before she said that name.

"I guess we're gonna wait for them for like, 3-4hours i guess." I said as i'm trying myself not to laugh. IT'S A GOOD TIME TO LAUGH RIGHT?

"Let's just mind our own business for now, sakura chan let's go?" Chaeyeon unnie said. While offering her hands to sakura unnie for them to interwined. Okay maybe they're gonna go for a date...

"Let's go to our rooms! Have a good time guys! By good time, please no things that are not allowed."

Or not.

"Ofcourse Sakura unnie! Why would we do that, right yujin?" Wonyoung asked me as she slap my shoulders just so i can answer. I mean i'm not gonna do anything like wth?!

"Ofcourse lol. No touching coz we're just college gays! I mean girls." I said.

"Okay, bye!!!!" Chaeyeon said while her hands interwined with sakura unnie then ran.

"Are they gonna do that 'thing' too?" Yuri unnie said.

"They're just gonna take pictures and play fortnite. Don't worry" yena said. Well she has a point.

"Let's play games too! Chaewonnie!" Minju unnie said as she shake chaewon unnie's shoulders.

"Let's just go to one room and play together. I badly want to kill yujin's character." Yena said.

"I agree, but you can't. But you can try unnie hsehhsejzjejjz" i said with a teasing voice.

"YAH LET'S DO A 1V1 AFTER, DEAL?!" She shouted. Like wtf we're still at the freaking lobby?!

"Can you guys shut up? Let's just go to chaeyeon unnie and sakura unnies room. You guys do a 1v1 with sakura unnie." Nako said then walked infront of us while holding hitomi's hand. Okay i'm jealous WONYOUNG-AHHHHH!!!!!

"Yeah let's do that yujin, after that let's do our own 1v1 coz i want you to loseeeee" she then ran to the elevator with yuri unnie getting dragged. Aish..

__
(Timeskip,already infront of chaekura's room)

"I already can hear some screams! OmO this is gonna be fun!" I exclaimed as i jumped like a kid.

(They're already at their vacation after 1st year of college here and just 1-2years age difference. )

"And i can hear someone munching here." Hitomi said while pointing at hyebi's room. It is eating afterall, eating foods.