15

--
(Timeskip- 1week later)

(A/n: this is how fast i am, the flash! I am so sorry.)

"Wait! It's already a week?!" I was shock, i didn't know a week flies so fast? How?

"Yes idiot, i already pack my things so i should go now, you have classes now right?" She asked.

"I don't have any classes, our professor is sick"

I lied hihi.

Why?! You have a problem reader? Jk. Jk. Jk.

"Want to come?"

"Why not?"

It's settled, i'm going with her hihi. Only at the airport tho. Still can't go with her which is a bummer.

--

"We're here! Jjaeyeon stop hugging me!" Sakura screamed, why? I'm her girlfriend it's not like i'm a stranger butthead shit.

"I promisee! I'm going back here! I can't just leave you here! I promiseeeeeeeeee!" She said.

I showed her my pinky. Well, we need to be sure here so we need a pinky swear.

She gladly put her pinky with mine, that's when someone called me.

Nako-yahh!

Calling.

Accept
Yes |No

That's when i said to myself.

'i'm fucked up.'

"Nako-yah! Wae?"

"YAH! CHAEYEON UNNIE YOU'RE ALREADY 1HOUR LATE FROM OUR CLASS!"

"shh,shit i'm here with sakura chan. I told her that our professor is sick."

"WAIT WHAT? you could've said so. I'm just gonna tell them that you're sick. Give me TWICE albums later, thank you!"

"I will gladly to! Thank youuu nako-yah!"

End call.

--

I already drove away from the airport since i already saw Sakura flew.

(A/n: yeah she has wings dud, she's an angel.)

After i ditch my class for Sakura-chan, i have nothing to do. So i drove to Eunbi-unnie's Apartment, she doesn't have any morning classes so that's.... Kinda not good.

I knocked at her door and Hyewon-unnie, was surprised that i'm here lol.

"Why?" I smirked, i think these two did something earlier omo.

Her swollen lips said so.

"Good Morning Chaeyeon! Wait, why are you here? You do have Morning classes at Monday right?" Eunbi suddenly popped up.