07.5

______________
*Scene: Yena's confession planning.

Yena's POV

After i literally just left chaeyeon alone i tried chatting yuri with this surprise. Confession surprise. I actually don't know if this is a surprise since this is like, a typical thing to do if you're gonna confess to someone but i don't care. I'm just gonna do this in my own way but i'mma do the things that the unnies told me. Okay anyways.

Joyul

Yena
Yah
Joyul

Joyul
Wazzup brothah?

Yena
Brothah?! |Erased
Do you want to hang out? |Erased
Lol thats too boring |Erased

Joyul
Whats happening?
Wanna tell something?
That's kinda long yena unnie

Yena
Just want to ask u if you want to hang out..
Next week

Joyul
What day?

Yena
When you're free?

Joyul
Tuesday it is!
What are we gonna do tho?

Yena
Hang out, duh.
Tf i'm like a mean girl cast here |Erased
Okay we settle now?

Joyul
Whatever you say boss.
Okay i'mma go to my voice lesson.
안녕 언니!
mahal kita

Yena
Okay!!! 안녕!
What does mahal kita means?
seen

Yena
Did she just seen my chat? |Erased
You piece of--- cute things. |Erased

__________

Ouch. She just seen my reply tf? If only you're not my bestfriend and my. Crush. You Jo yuri. I'll smack you. But i'm a good girl so there's no way i'm gonna do that hihi. "Yena unnie!" Someone called me. I actually know the voice and ofcourse i know why they're here. We're gonna make a planning meeting just for my joyul omo. If joyul not accept this confession i will..... Do nothing. "You guys brought ice cream? Aww so sweet of you guys." I said as i open the door. "It's not for you lol." Hyewon said. 'if this is not my bestfriend i'll literally punch this rn. I'm just being considerate.'

"Okay so while the unnie line is preparing the foods,let us talk about the confession. Alright? Okay lezgo." I told them and made them sit at the couch. And others in the ground.

"Okay so what u gonna do unnie?" Hitomi asked.

"Glad you ask,i was thinking that we go see movies like eunbi unnie said and go to a park or a café like sakura unnie said. And here. If i'm gonna go to a café, i was thinking that we should hire two maskots. One duck which is me, one hamster which is her. After we go in the café, the duck maskot will give the hamster flowers and chocolates. After that the hamster will give those to me so that i can give it to joyul. And confess. After the confession, we can stay to the café for a while, i might as well close that café since we're gonna use my café lol." I answered and their expressions were like, :O

"That's a good idea actually. Do that. But, who's gonna use the masko--. No i'm not gonna do this kinda things you prick." Chaewon said.

"C'monn... You and minju will be the ones using the maskots, okay? Look you will guys gonna make a fun memory there." I said as i pout my duck lips.

"I'm gonna do it if i were you. Chaewon-ah." A girl said walking towards chaewon. You already know who it is.

"Are you gonna do it,minjoo?" Chaewon asked.

"Yeah if you're gonna do it. It's not like were going naked at a café. And besides, yena is right about having these kinds of memories. We're gonna take photos while wearing it. Okay?" Minjoo answered.

"Okay."

"Assa...." I exclaimed.

"Okay the maskots are ready now, i already got some from Chaeyoung unnie. It's in my room. Try it out"

A:
Wazzupp famm!!! So yeah so sorry if i didn't update this in midnight. I was reading a book yesterday and it was freaking long. So yea, and so sorry if this is gonna be a 7.5 chapter, comment if you want a long chapter after this. Okay byeee! Thank you for reading and loveyou!