11

--
(Timeskip-Day 3)

Chayeon's POV

It's already day 3, woah. I checked the time and it said 6:49am. Kinda early, although i have time to cook for my Saku-chan!

Speaking of Saku-chan, wah. She is freaking sleeping with eyes open... A bit creepy but cute. It's my first time to see a person sleeping with eyes open.

Anyways, she is hugging me rn.... I can't take her hands off. I mean i didn't tried yet, but i am gonna try lol.

I was about to take her hand out of my waist but she literally hugged me tighter than before.

"Where are you going? You gonna leave me eh?" She said in a sleepy voice.

"I was thinking about cooking while you're asleep Ms. Miyawaki, but you just woke up so we're going to buy at a delive--"

"No! I'll sleep, go cook foods! There's no way i'm gonna eat fast foods in the morning." She interrupted.

"Yeah, go sleep it's still early. And by the way, do you really sleep with open eyes? It's kinda creepy when i turned my head to look at you...."

"Nako and Hitomi chan usually say that, but i didn't know that i really sleep with open eyes. No one literally told me that i slept with open eyes!" Sakura fixed her position then sit.

"Aigoooo. That's okay as long as it's you and not hurting me. But it really freaks me out when i see you open eyes while sleeping. But that's okay, okay byeee!!!"
And then ran. lol.

I know that she will just gonna watch me from my back then hug me while cooking. Already expected, but i'll do something after she back hug me that will make her dumbfounded *insert evil laugh* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"What are you making Jjaeyeon-ah?" Sakura whispered those words into my ears. I'M LITERALLY F*CKED UP RN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED.

"Jjaeyeon? Lee Chaeyeon? Earth to Miyawaki Chaeyeon?" Sakura confusingly said. Wait Miyawaki-what?!

"Oh i'm here i'm here, uh.. I'm making Kimchi fried rice, is that okay with you?" I tried not to stutter.

As i'm still flustered to what she did earlier. I also did not look at her since i'm a human tomato rn,and also chopping the ingredients.

"Even though i'm at your back i can still see that you're blushing right now, 'Miyawaki' Chaeyeon" She emphasize the word Miyawaki.

"Are you planning on marrying me, 'Lee' Sakura?" I talked back also emphasizing my last name.

"Why not? You don't want to?" She asked me and i know she's putting her pouting/puppy face even i'm not looking back.

I finally looked back and i was right, pouting sakura is infront of my right now which is a total cutiepie omoooo.

Then a voice interrupted.

"HELLOO CHAEYEON CAN YOU COOK FOR YU-- okay never mind i'm just gonna call delivery... Bye have fun there! Don't do anything noisy eh" yes. It is Choi Yena. SHE ALWAYS GO TO OUR ROOM IN A PERFECT TIMING.