Chapter 12

Your POV:

We continue to stare at each other for what feels like forever, until an obnoxious voice pulls us out of the trance.

"Oh would you look at that! The two fuckers are still in love with each other. Why don't you both just take your clothes off and get it over with already!" Richie exclaims. Wow, he hasn't changed at all.

Bill an I awkwardly part and I clear my throat.

"Thanks." I awkwardly say, cursing myself inside. Bill nods in understanding.

"It must be around here somewhere." I hear Ben say, obviously talking about the club house. Without warning, he falls through the ground, hitting the floor with a crash.

"Found it!" He shouts and we all sigh, knowing that he is okay.

One by one, we all climb down the ladder into the club house. I'm the last one to come down.

When I turn around, I see the remains of what used to be our favourite hang out spot.

"Woah!" I exclaim, laughing slightly. I look to my left, seeing Eddie put his hand between the floorboards, picking up a small red ball.

That was from the last time I was ever in here before I moved to Hawkins. He broke Ben's paddle ball and it rolled down there. He swore that he would never put his hand between the boards but here he is, finally picking it up.

I laugh at the fun memory of the time we spent together. I wish it could all go back to the way it was. Just 8 kids joking around with each other.

We all continue to look around until we hear a voice. The haunting voice that traumatized us all as kids.

"Hey Losers! Time to float!"

We all get in a fighting stance. But then we hear laughing.

Richie emerges from the darkness, laughing his head off at our reactions. Ben smacks his head on the roof and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Do you remember when he did that little dance?" Richie asks, singing a weird tune whilst imitating Pennywise's dance.

"Dude! What the fuck?! Are you gonna be like this the whole time we're here?" Eddie ask, obviously pissed off with Richie.

"Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood... I'll go fuck myself." Richie says, walking off to the side, whistling.

I roll my eyes, sitting down on a box. I touch my jacket pocket, noticing something inside it. I pull it out, seeing the photo we took in the arcade when we were younger. How could I even forget about this?

"H-hey guys?" Bill breaks the silence. We look at him, seeing him holding a tin of some sort.

"Property of the losers club." Bill reads.

I remember now. That belonged to Stan.

A/N PLEASE READ!!!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. I was just wanting to know how you want me to end this story. Shall I keep the original ending of the plot of change it so Eddie lives? Please let me know!