Chapter 23

Your POV:

The both of us are brought back to reality when we hear Pennywise storming over to us, backing us up into a corner.

This is it. At least we all put up a fight.

I push Bill behind me and he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I close my eyes, leaning into him, waiting for Pennywise to attack.

However, just before IT can reach us, a rock hits the back of IT's head.

I look up, seeing Richie distracting Pennywise so Bill and I wouldn't get hurt or worse, killed.

"Hey fuckface! You wanna play truth or dare? Here's a truth! You're a sloppy bitch! Yeah that's right! Let's dance, yippie ki yay motherfu-" Richie starts but is cut off when IT opens hits gigantic mouth, trapping him in the deadlights.

His once brown eyes turn a sickly shade of white and his mouth hangs open with a gawking expression. His body floats up into the air, just how Bev did all those years ago.

"Shit, we have to do something." I say as the rest of the losers except Richie and Eddie join us.

Pennywise looks around, obviously trying to locate us all. I look around, trying to think of a plan but my attention is soon drawn elsewhere.

"Beep beep motherfucker!"

Eddie darts towards Pennywise with the metal pole in hand which Bev gave him before we made it down here.

He swiftly launches the pole directly at Pennywise and it flies straight into IT's open mouth. IT begins coughing and spluttering before falling motionless onto the spikes behind IT.

Eddie rushes over to Richie as he lays down on the floor after being dropped from a height.

"I did it! I think I killed it! I think I killed it for good!" Eddie exclaims.

Behind the pair, I notice that IT has awoken and begins to raise a sharp claw.

I look at Bill who stands behind me and give him a quick smile.

"I'm sorry." I say and he looks at me in confusion. With no warning, I dart over to Richie and Eddie.

"Look out!" I shout, pushing the both of them out the way before IT gets the chance to strike.

I feel IT's extremely sharp claw catch the side of my arm, creating a large cut which looks quite deep.

Pennywise let's out a frustrated screech, bringing the sharp claw down once more. The claw hits the ground next to me, causing the impact to throw me down a rocky slope.

"Y/N!" I hear multiple voices yell in my direction.

I sit up, groaning in pain, looking at my arm. Shit, that's gonna need medical attention. I laugh at myself for sounding like Eddie.

The rest of the losers come tumbling down the slope after me, instantly running over.

"Y/N! Y-you okay?!" Bill asks, obviously panicking.

"Yeah Bill I'm fine. It's just a scratch." I joke, trying to enlighten the mood.

"H-here." Bill says, ripping off a part of his flannel, wrapping it around the wound on my arm.

"What are we gonna do now?" Eddie asks, frantically looking around, probably not fully over his near death experience.

"Like Richie said... we're gonna kill this fucking clown."

A/N: You're welcome...