Chapter 26

Sure enough, we were back at school just a few days later, leaving us with just the weekend to relax and chill. I had spent the weekend cuddled up with the Latina beauty in bed as we watched some horror movies and I kept my arms around her to provide as protection from the evil monsters that she so desperately feared inside of the movies. I loved Vega but if there was something that I could change about her it was the way that she handled scary movies. But then again maybe I wouldn't change that about her cause I loved the way that her breast had felt so right against mine as she cried fearfully begging for mercy.

As Monday hit, I grudgingly went to school expecting the school day to go by like any other. But something was different about this day, something that undoubtedly made school so much worst then it already was. For the principle had gotten replaced with another and this one was quite a bitch. It had all changed during lunch where Sikowitz was trying to get everyone's attention however since he was no use in getting others to notice him I had to get them to notice the almost bald weirdo another way.

I stood up on the bench and yelled quite loudly at the arrogant brats to shut up as to send dead shivers down all of their backs creating the same sense of fear that I had often used to control others. This quickly got a sarcastic remark about how sweet and feminane I was from the weirdo causing me to roll my eyes at him as I ignored his annoying comment that made me want to strangle him to death. I would have threatened to kill him or simply had just told him to fuck off but for whatever reason Vega had asked me to stop being so violent and to stop cursing as much. Now if it was anyone us I would have told her that she couldn't tell me what to do but I just loved the sex way to much for me to go without it.

Sikowitz had began to say something to the students but as of right now I was to busy figuring out which way I hadn't fucked Vega yet to listen to the two men drone on up stage about whatever they where talking about. I had quickly gotten snapped back to reality as my angel came flying towards me with her perfect little ass as her and Robbie had dropped onto the floor avoiding a swirming car that was mere seconds away from killing them creating an immediate enemy out of me cause anyone who puts my little slut in harms way is someone that I intend to put in harms way at some time or another. After all I did have about fifty dead bodies living in a secret room in my mansion that only I knew existed.

"You shouldn't park your bike there." The women had told Robbie as everyone had began to look at the girl who clearly thought she was better than everyone else while in reality she needed to lose a few fifty pounds or maybe just die. This snobbies girl comment had quickly started off an argument between her and the uglist guy in school who was of course backed up by the sexiest girl in school. The argument had ended with her announcing that she was the new principle of Hollywood arts causing the blood to sip out of my face, there was no way I could dell with this bitch for a three years without committing another homicide

After lunch we had class with our favorite teacher who wanted Cat, my girlfriend, and I to act like a family. Which shouldn't be to hard since they where already kind of like my family. Tori exclaimed that she would be the wife which was honestly a stupid remark causing me to look at my junk area as I made a rather sarcastic comment. The thing about the skit was that we where supposed to be happy but we had to display it in an angry tone, which as weird as it was, was still fun. Well until Helen had to come along and ruin it, man would I would do for her to be one of the lifeless bodies in my secret room.

I gave Helen a murderous glare as she just continued speaking acting as if she owned this world. As she continued on talking only causing me to become more angry I Sikowitz had stopped her to ask her about her background. This caused for her to boast about something that she did when she was like five, which was honestly the saddest thing that I could probably think of. I mean at the age of 16 I was on my way to becoming CEO of my daddies company and one of the best actors at Hollywood Arts the other best actress being my lovely girlfriend of course. Tori being the girl that she was began to fangirl all over her even quoting her infamous quote ("That is not my job"). I mean sirrecly who the fuck has a quote basically stating that they were to lazy to work, at least that explained why she was so fat, probably a method actor a terrible one at that. Embarrased by Vega's reaction I had simply remanded her that she was the future co-CEO of my daddy's company, which was the most famous company to have ever been created and that was way more of an accomplishment than being a fucking lazy ass.