Chapter 11

"Babe... babe... babe... babe" Tori said trying to get my attention as I talked too two girls on stage. "I'm not going away and you just can't say no." Tori told me. 

I turned around with a sarcastic smirk on my face "No, no, no, no, no, no, no." I told Tori making sure to change my tone a little bit for each no.

"Alright, you can but..." Tori began before seeing Lane pass us in the hallway "Lane, can cme here for a second?" Tori asked Lane. Tori then turned towards me "Don't move." Tori instructed me.

"I'm staying here because I wanna stay here." I told her trying to hide the fact that I was completely whipped under her power. I then took a sip of my Airline Cafe coffee which we had just gotten the news from stating that they agreed to go into business with us. 

"What's up?" Lance asked Tori.

"Jade is the captain of the ping pong team and I wanna try out and she says I can't." Tori informed Lance. 

"Yep, that's what I says." I confirmed as I walked down the steps. Truth be told I would actually enjoy Tori staying but I don't trust her enough to keep a secret since she always told everyone all of her secrets. 

"Oh, come on. Why do yall have to drag me into your problems?" Lance asked us clearly not wanting to get into this discussion.

"Uhh... your the guidance counselor here can we have some guidance?" Tori asked as I wrapped my arm around her waist and Tori just pushed it off causing me to pout sadly.

"Ahh, alright." Lance said looking defeated as he pulled out his phone. 

"Alright, I already have it loaded in here." Tori said as she took our her phone as Lance just took out some hand sanitizer and placed it onto his hands before sniffing them and rubbing them together. Lance was unarguable the weirdest teacher in this school if you don't count Sikowitz.

"Ok, what?" Lance asked upon realizing that we where just staring at him confused.

"See look what it says on the official Hollywood Arts website." Tori said taking out her phone and showing it to Lance.

"Ugh, my life is slipping away." I told Tori angrily really not wanting her to find out about the scam.

"Read it." Tori  demanded from Lance.

"All students are encouraged to participate in school sanctured events, clubs, and sport teams." Lance said reading it off.

"And how can I participate in ping pong if the team captain here refuses to even let me try out?" Tori asked Lance as she gestured over to me and I gave them an awkward smile.

"You gotta let her try out." Lance said, taking Tori's side.

"We don't need more players." I told them trying to come up with any excuse as to why Tori couldn't join.

Tori then placed her phone directly into my face. "Read the phone Jade, read the phone." Tori commanded from me as she shook the phone slightly and I just glared at her. 

Not wanting this to lead to a breakup I agreed and had her try out against everyone on the team and she was actually pretty good and had beaten all of us at ping pong, even striking Robbie in the dick with the ball.

"Well?" Tori asked me as I approached her.

"You didn't make the team." I informed her with a sly grin on my face. 

"What?" Tori said looking confused and unamused. "I beat everybody." Tori protested.

"I don't care, read the school website." I told Tori as I handed her my phone for her to read it and she just grabbed it away from me angrily.