Chapter 13 Part 1

It was a Friday afternoon and we where finishing up our last class of the day which was with Sikowitz. Andre and Cat where on stage performing a scene of two survivors staying out in the wilderness together. Cat was sitting on the floor as Andre sat on the floor next to her.

"Oww, oww, oww I'm so scared." Cat told Andre.

"Try to relax everything is going to be alright." Andre said in a fake jamican accent.

"You have too get me to a doctor." Cat told Andre.

"Shh, if that spider bit your eyeball then you can die in minutes." Andre told Cat as he tried to warn her not to move.

"Oh man, please get it off my eye." Cat begged Andre. 

"I'm going to try now shh." Andre said as he itched closer to Cat's eyeball with a pair of twisers slowly."Don't move and don't make a sound." Andre warned Cat.

Tori's phone began ringing from her back pocket which caused Cat to shriek in terror and push Andre away from her.

"Ahh and the ringing is back." Sikowitz said panickly and we all tried to get his attention. "Yes?" SIkowitz asked timidly.

"That was a phone." Robbie explained to Sikowitz.

"Who's?" Sikowitz asked sceptically. 

"Mine." Tori said as she sloushed down embarrassed and raised her hand slightly.

"Tori." Sikowitz said disapprovingly.

"I swear I thought I had it on vibrate." Tori told Sikowitz defensively.

"Class is no place for sweaing or vibrating." Sikowitz said as he lifted a finger for each rule.

"Maybe we should start the scene over." Andre said contuning to use his fake jamican accent.

"Can we." Cat asked as she began to sit up.

"No Cat it's to late now that character would have bitten your characters eyeballand all of you would be dying a skeptic, painful death." Sikowitz said as he began walking towards the stage and crouching down in front of Cat.

"Thanks a lot Tori." Cat told Tori sarcastically, looking as if she was about to cry

"Well we have about four minutes left why don't we all just chat about our weekend plans." Sikowitz said as he began to stand back up and face us. "Robbie I assume you have none." Sikowitz told Robbi honestly.

"What?" Robbie asked defensively. "I don't." Robbie said looking down sadly.

"Rex?" Sikowitz gestured towards Rex.

"I'm gonna party with a couple of girls from Northridge." Rex told Sikowitz.

"Northride girls?" Sikowitz said seeming interested. "That should be an adventure." SIkowitz teased.

"Hehe what can I say?" Rex asked seeming to be delusional enough to think that he was a player.

"Hey, guess what Jade and I are doing tonight?" Cat asked as she got up excitedly. "There's this new place in Las Felice, it's called Karoke Doke and they have singing competetions on the weekends so Jade and I are gonna do a song." Cat told everyone after a moment of silence.

"I'm picking the song." I claimed since I didn't want to end up having to sing the 'my little pony' theme song. 

"Jade's picking the song." Cat said as she swung her arms open happily.

"Ok, can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asked Cat. 

"Sure." Cat said without even bothering to ask me if I was ok with this.