CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Quote of the day: fear resides in our heart, take out that fear and do what you have always wanted to do, it might turn out not to be as hard as you think, take that bold step.

   Greg was indeed a very happy man, he felt like the whole world was under his command, why?  He had the most beautiful woman in the world right here in his arms, and guess what? She was also his girlfriend, who would have thought.

   His lips were still locked with hers and he wasn't letting her go any time soon, his hands ran over her body, he felt her hands roaming over his chest, the heat seeping from her delicate hands made him want to pull his damn clothes off. He trailed kisses down her neck, kissing the sensitive part between her neck and shoulder, he heard her let out a soft moan, damn he could listen to that all day.

    "I always knew there was something more to this personal secretary thingy," Greg heard a voice saying which immediately jerked Ashley up. He felt her trying to wiggle out of his embrace which he didn't allow. He looked down at her and gave her his sweetest smile, noticing the faint blush that crept up her cheeks.

   Greg finally looked at the door with Ashley tucked safely in his arms. As you can already guess it was none other than the Davis Castle himself.  First of all, what was he doing here?

    "How about I introduce you to a foreign language called knocking," Greg said with a scowl. He loved his best friend but he clearly didn't need such a cock blocker in his life.

     "I didn't know I had to knock before walking into my best friend's office, but when I noticed that Ashley wasn't on seat I knew something was up. So I did knock today, but you were both wrapped up in your little world and didn't hear." Davis said walking  into his office like he owned the damn place. 

    "Why are you here?" He asked gruffly letting Ashley go as she squirmed in his arms, he watched her make for the door and at that moment he just wanted to hang Davis.

    "Hello, Ashley we see again," Davis said with a smile hugging her. Greg's eyes saw red.

   "You might be my friend but that doesn't mean I won't kill you if you touch my girlfriend," Greg said between gritted teeth.  He watched as Ashley got out of Davis embraced and left his office hurriedly. Davis turned to look at him with a smirk.

    "Girlfriend huh?" He asked sitting down on one of the couch, Greg followed suit.

    "So?"

   "When did this happen? And why I'm I just hearing of this?"

   "Its just today, Davis," Greg said with an eye roll. He could have told Davis last night when he asked her out considering that Davis had stayed the night at his house, but he had been scared that Ashley would reject him.

   "Just today and you are already making babies," Davis said with a sly look.

   "Davis."

  "Wow for real girlfriend, not just fuck buddies?" Davis asked again with a confused look.

   "Yes," he answered sharply.

   "Damn is the Almighty Gregory Kane Marshall going soft," Davis said and this only earned him an eye roll from Greg. "I never would have thought that Ashley would ask you out I knew she had a rebellious streak in her but..."

    "She didn't ask me out dumbo, I asked her out," Greg said trying hard not to punch this dude he called a best friend, like how the hell could he think of his Ashley in such disrespectful  manner? 

     "That is epic!" Davis yelled his perfect features breaking into a wide smile. "The Almighty Gregory Kane Marshall has actually gone soft, there must be something about this Ashley."