CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Quote of the day: keep hustling, keep flowing and its gon be your hustle and flow.

     "Chloe, for the umpteenth time, I'm going on a date, not getting married," Ashley yelled at her friend who was been impossible. You can already guess, today was Friday. She had been sleeping peacefully in her room when Chloe barged in, asking her to get dressed. 

     "And for the umpteenth time, Ashley, I know!" Chloe said going through Ashley's closet to get her something to wear. "Just get this on and meet me outside." She threw a blue romper on her.

     "Chloe, do we really have to do this? Can't I just not do all this?" She muttered holding the romper in her hand.

     "Ashley, I'm not gonna say this again, you are going on your first date with Greg, you need to look extra lit. Will you stop frustrating my efforts and put on that romper." Chloe left Ashley's room.

  She wore the damn cloth which she haven't worn in a while, all because of work. She picked up her purse and phone, and went out to the sitting room to see Chloe holding a big bag.

       "Come on, we have no time," Chloe said. This really baffled Ashley.

    "No time, this is just 12 noon, my date if I heard right is for 7pm, so tell me Chloe in which part of your world do we have 'no tim.'"

     "Its 12 already, damn we only have seven hours left we need to hurry," Chloe said in a very hyper state.

     "Seven hours! What do we have to do that will take up to seven hours Madam Chloe?" She asked not moving from the spot she was. She should have known something was wrong when Chloe took the day off on behalf of the both of them from Greg.

        "First of all, we need to go to the salon to get your manicure and pedicures, and then we need to style your hair." She stood there open mouthed as Chloe listed off things on her to do list, and there was indeed a paper in her hand. "What do you say about going back to curls? I think Greg would love you in Curls."

    "No!!" She Yelled immediately Chloe said so. "I'm not going back to curls," she said shakily. She knew what going back to curls would do to her, Greg would notice her hazel eyes along with her curls and soon enough he would be able to place two and two together, to see that she was the girl from that night. She had only being wearing a mask to cover her face, but her hair and eyes had been on full display, her eyes were quite unique so he would know.

      "Okay, if you don't want it," Chloe said looking a bit shocked at her outburst. "I feel curls look better on you though, anyway we will just style your hair and then we need to get a perfect dress,  shoe, and then bag."

      "Chloe, really?"

    "Yes really, and when we get back home I will need to inspect your body to see if there is anything you need to shave," Chloe said with a coy smile.

       "What!! Shave?" Ashley yelled bewildered.

     "Yes shave. Who knows, you guys might go all the way," She said with a smirk.

       "Chloe, you are impossible."

      "Ohh, why don't you ask Greg if he likes it hairy or shaved you know...."

     "Chloe, if you don't stop talking right now I'm going to bury you right there!" She said trying hard to get her redden cheeks back to normal.

     "Okay," Chloe said rolling her eyes and all Ashley wanted to do was smack her head. "And after all that I need to do your make-up."

    "What! Makeup? Since when did you become a makeup artist?" Ashley said because she knew her friend couldn't do anything that has to do with makeup. That was why they always went around without makeup.