AUTHORS NOTE

This is the point where I give thanks to everyone who has been here through this journey. Like, I don't know how to begin, its makes me happy that I have completed this book. The reason for my happiness, you will soon find out.

So I first published this story in 2018, yes, you read right. 2018, November to be precise. So that would be close to my second year using wattpad, by then I had three written stories. I didn't want to put any of them on wattpad, why? Well, I was scared of my book getting stolen. Later I decided why not give it a try.

So I remembered a story I once created while I was in JSS3, that was 2014. The general plot of the story was of a girl who happened to be the one who killed her lover's mother, same right? But when I decided to put the story here I changed lot of things. First was the title, the original title was 'Power Of Love.' I kinda didn't like it, and I wanted something to relate with the emotions the girl was feeling, so I made the title, 'Calm That Storm,' which I later changed to 'My Perfect Storm,' the current title. I also changed a few things in the original plot I had created, naturally Greg was supposed to be a prince, and his name was supposed to be Maxwell😁. But I decided why not make him a CEO, and we can have Ashley work under him, that would be more uncomfortable for her guilty self. And Ashley's original name was Sophia😂, but I also changed that, and some other stuffs.

When I started the book in 2018 I wasn't really feeling it, so I never updated, almost forgot the book. And it was around that time University struck me😂, I am a theatre arts student, rehearsals are time consuming. And moreover it was like that school sapped up all my creativities, I didn't even remember that I could write.

It wasn't until this quarantine started that I started thinking about my books, this one to be precise, the plots, and plot twist just kept on bouncing around in my head. I said, okay I would write it, but that motivation, and drive wasn't there, it was though I must say. So one particular day, on May 29, a miracle happened. One of my course mate Gloria James Glownator posted her book on her status, eager to read it, I followed her, and added the book. And she followed me back, and messaged on WhatsApp, she was like, 'wow, Mary, you have a book on wattpad.' And she started reading it, I must say she introduced me to the act of commenting. I could remember that day, it was so fun to read her comments and all, it was actually new to me, why? Well I was a damn ghost on wattpad, every book I read before then, I ghosted it all🙄. That same day I got the flair to write, I finally completed the chapter eight that I drafted up since January😂. I posted it, and since then I kept on updating regularly, and I started making friends on wattpad. She has no idea that she is one of the major reasons why this book is completed, she really has no idea what she has done for me. Thanks babe. She has an amazing book, I love that book so much, go check it out.

It was around that time I encountered my first book club, WRS. It is created by stehllaN it was in that book club I met two of my most favorite people on wattpad. Dannie my Watty sister Adaezekingz and My personal gist buddy, and closest friend that I haven't met yet Maryam Nightingale520 They are two amazing people, I can't express how happy I am to have encountered them. They stayed all through to the end of the book, and Dannie was always helpful, she created my awesome cover, she is the godmother of Ashley, so be careful of what you say to Ashley. And Maryam my personal adviser, she is my go to person. Just know that I love you both so much, and I'm grateful to you. They both have amazing books too, go check it out.

Now, there is no book without readers. And the award for the best reader of the year, aside from those two chickens up there😂, goes to Vicky _Victoria_yemi this babe is the most attentive reader anyone could ask for. Started late, but believe me she is a great part of this book. I love you, please know that.

Another reader I'm so grateful for is that one reader, that particular reader that always clicks on this book once I update it. That ghost reader, you know yourself 😁, I'm really grateful to you, I appreciate you from the deepest part of my heart.

Another person I appreciate is shollypeeee yes babe, I appreciate you, thanks for always been there, and she was also the first reader to finish the book. She has an amazing book also, go check out her profile.

Now we have come to the end of gratitude 😁

And on to something new, shortly after this, as in like now, I will be writing a new adult romance novel, not more than 20 chapters. Titled 'Illicit Desires,' yayyy, watch out for it. Infact it is out, go read it.

Another book I will be working on, or already working on is 'Castle Of Archibald : HAUNTED.'

'

It is an adventure/paranormal book, stuffs like that

It is an adventure/paranormal book, stuffs like that. Go check it out on my profile if you are a fan of historical fiction, if not go read 'Illicit Desires.' But if you just want to read my book simply because I'm me then go read the both of them😁.

Thank you all.

Lots of love from Mary Aden.