And You All Are?

HOLY

FRICK

FRACK

TICKITY

TIC

TAC

100 FREAKING K
Ok like actually this is so insane to me. I've read hundreds of books with thousands of reads and MINE, MY BOOK has 100k. Like oh my goodness. Well just a few thing to say. I've removed the comment on the spam chain and the words above only some people will understand that.

Also two people on the internet from Wattpad have called me a cinnamon roll. This is random but I gotta share.
And I made the draft for the second wrong number book.
-----------------------------------------------------------

As he woke up and remembered it's Monday, he groaned. He looked over at his clock 6:17 am. He had time. He went to the group chat and did it. Then he started getting ready for school.

He got to school and met up with Ned and MJ. "Hey losers" MJ greeted. "Hey" he responded sounding pretty dead. "You ok Peter?" Ned asked concerned. "So you know the group I've been texting?" He asked. They both nodded "Well guess who they turned out to be" he said sarcastically annoyed. "No, it couldn't be" Ned said realising "You accidently texted the Avengers. Only you Parker" MJ said shaking her head but with slight smirk.

"I figured out a way to reveal I know it's them." He said walking to his locker. "How?" Ned asked. He explained his idea (You're not finding out until next chapter or maybe two)
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." Ned said.

Ok now skip school because it's boring af

He was walking to the tower. But as he was nearing the tower he heard a slight sound of engines? He looked up and all the way up on the landing pad of the tower his enhanced eyes saw a ship landing. But it wasn't a wakanda ship or any ship he would recognize.
"What the fuck?" he whispered to himself.

  He entered the lobby and went to the elevator. He had a feeling that he was being watched.

Up in the penthouse there the Avengers, guardians, Loki, Antman, and Carol. They all were watching the security video of him in the elevator. "So who is this kid anyways?" Rocket asked. "His name is Peter" Quill looked up surprised "yes he has the same name, and it was kind of an accident how we know each other." Tony explained.

"I am Groot" "he says was it a..... wrong number? What is that and how would you know?" Rocket asked. "Uh yeah, how do you know that?" Tony asked. "I am Groot" groot raised an old phone "he says he got a wrong number on the device and met someone on it" rocket translated.

(Ok, I know some expected quill (one of the people who called me a cinnamon roll) but they'll get their Peter bonding later. And if you say Groot wouldn't be able to text.
1. This is fanfic,
2. Groot and the rest speak English so they must know words and type it.
3. Fuck logic.)

  Tony would ask more questions but then the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Peter walked out eyes grazing over everyone. Even with the big penthouse it looked quite small with everyone here.

  Oh shit there's a lot of people. He didn't know what to do but thankfully Tony walked up to him and led him around the room meeting everyone. He met Thor and Loki, LITERAL Gods. Weird to think he's been texting them.

   He met some cool aliens along with someone else named Peter.

"Peter Quill" Quill said. "Oh cool you're also named Peter." He said and then he heard someone behind him whisper "they're defiently gonna be friends" then Gamora who was like Nat. Then drax he was fun but after a bit he learned drax wasn't all that clever. Then rocket and Groot. Groot was caught up in a game he was playing.