Chapter 5

(Cover is not related but OMG look at it i almost died of laughter)

3rd person POV

"KOUTARO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING OUR GUEST , THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AS PUNISHMENT NO CUDDLES FOR YOU TONIGHT" Akaashi shouted at bokuto while smirking evilly, But bokuto looked so shocked he could die of sadness , because the No.1Thing that bokuto loves (Except the bed 😜) is akaashi's cuddles "But KeiJiiii noooo i want cuddle i promise not to fight with that bed head again keiji agasheee pwease" Bokuto said while clinging to akaashi's leg and crying " I promise to make it up to you Keiji pwetty pwease i love you~ " bokuto said while Pouting, But internally he was smirking and grinning he knew akaashi's No.1 weakness was bokuto's pouts and whines so he kept clinging until akaashi said "Nope no cuddles"
"YAY Cudd- Wait what Keiji noo wait your weakness tho akaashiii keijiii pleaseeeee ~" bokuto said while crying more he thought he won him over but akaashi did not give up that easily.

With kenma and kuroo

Kuroo Slowly turned around seeing his little kitten's Eyes hidden in the shadow of his bangs and thats when kuroo knew he fucked up he instantly when on his knees and bowed down to kenma shivering because he knew whenever kuroo couldnt see kenma's eyes he was very mad , he did not want to experience what he experienced in kenma's Mood swings from pregnancy. Kuroo waited and Waites until kenma said "Tet-Su-Rou" kuroo flicked his head up to see kenma with a wide evil grin of the devil and he passed out dead on the floor "Aww man he always passes out after that grin"Kenma said quietly while sulking "I wanted to punish him ,Well can't be helped" He tried to lift his Alpha up but he realized that this wasn't going to work so he left him there and put a pillow under his bed head and covered him with a blanket from the sofa and went to akaashi.

With akaashi and bokuto

"Fine just stop clinging to me " akaashi said coldly "No please give me cud- wait !?! REALLY!? YAY Keiji i love you YAY i get akaa" He suddenly fell to the floor because of passing out from too much screaming,crying, and whining. "I swear you are a literally a man child Koutaro" Akaashi smiled when whispering that to bokuto he then put a pillow under his whole body and a blanket on him, akaashi's could've carried him to their bed cause this is normal for him and they workout together but he was lazy and saw kenma approaching so he didnt.

"Your's too?" Kenma asked while snickering " I see the both our Alphas now that they shouldnt mess with the omegas hahahaha" akaashi said "Anyways since they are passed out we should go shopping for our *Wink* items y'know what i mean"
Kenma said playfully " Oh i know what you mean *Wink wink* Heheheheh.... Yeah never tell me to wink again" akaashi said stoicly "Yup noted" kenma blurted out.

(This next part needs some explenation so basically both kuroo and bokuto are pack alphas / high ranking alphas which mean they are stronger and their scent is more potent than normal alphas, Kuroo works for Bokuto so he is also pretty famous and kenma also is on vouge magazine and also preaches for omegas like akaashi , also when an alpha tries to 'touch' an marked/mated omega their alpha can smell the distressed pheromones from far away and can also locate their omega, also an omega who is mated with an high ranking alpha their distressed pheromones are much more potent and strong that normal and they can reach very far"

At the "special store"

Akaashi and kenma has both finished buying their props which consisted of dildos,vibrators,cock rings, ropes,hand cuffs, And other 'Fun stuff ' (👁️👄👁️) After they signed an autograph for the cashier who shrieked like a fangirl they left rhe store and was walking home talking casually when suddenly they got grabbed from an alleyway and were pinned to the wall they drop their bags which the 4 Alphas that were ganging up on them and put it in a corner after checking "Hey boss they just bought some very dirty things for some play time~" the fat thug said "Ohohoh someone wanted to have fun wait i know them they are famous acrost the whole worls ,AKAASHI KEIJI AND KENMA KOZUME " the tall thug said " OMG u mean the one that are married to Bokuto Koutaro and Kuroo Tetsurou? We are in so much trouble they are pack leaders , Boss i thin-" the small thug suddenly stopped when the Boss stomped his foot down and smirked evily "Well wouldnt it be better than to destroy the livea of a celebrity ? HAHAHAHAH" The boss laughed evilly while touching akaashi and kenma inappropriately "Mhmhmmhmhmhm" akaashi and kenma's muffled screams through the duck tape and they were releasing so much distressed pheromones which Alerted the whole CITY.But the thugs didn't care they started to undress akaashi and kenma , they both were terrified and scared they both were thinking 'Im sorry Koutaro/Tetsuro , We need help please!' they prayed and before the rhugs entered there were a lot of foot steps and running until they heard "Akaashi and Kenma Omega Protection squad ATTACK" then everything went so fast a lot of omegas rushed through the alleyway pulling akaashi and kenma away while redressing them instantly and giving them their 'Fun time stuff' back and they rushed back and called the police and started beating the shit out oh the 4 rotten alphas. This continued one until they heard sirens blaring in the background and arrested the 4 thugs, Then akaashi and kenma were bombarded wirht question like "Akaashi/Kenma - Sama Are you okay" " OMG can i get your Autograph"
"Don't worry we omegas are thankful for you guys preaching for the rights of the omega race so this is the payment please accept it"
After signing About 2000 Signatures they started to walk home again with the 'Omega Protection squad' walking them home but they were ao silent and embarrassed of what just happened and they were dumbfounded that people found out that they were buying toys and they heard people whisper "OMG they have toys are their husbands not pleasuring them enough?"
"LOOK at that big haul of toys bro maybe their husband are not big enough for their liking"
And a lot of other embarrassing things which made them blush harder but wanted to clear the rumours and they turned around and started saying "My husband Bokuto Koutaro is big enough for my liking ok? in fact he is HUMONGOUS with a record of over 13"  akaashi exclaimed "My husband too " said kenma but they didn't know and suspect that there were cameras for live TV and they instantly co ered their mouths and ran to their house which left thw protection squad and the whole world speechless and this struck up a lot of jeallousy in social media
"WHAT?!? 13" THATS TOO MUCH THIS IS WITCHERY"
"Then why even buy toys?"
"Wow so lucky!"
"Nonetheless we still love them"

'BREAKING NEWS :AKASHI KEIJI AND KENMA KOZUME HAS 'ACCIDENTLY BLURTED OUT THEIR HUSBANDS "SIZES" AND ARE EMBARRASSED BY THE FACT THEY DID ,IT IA REPORTED TO HAVE SAID THAT BOTH PACK LEADERS ARE ALSO PACKING DOWN UNDER 😜'

When they reached The "Bokuto Residence" they instantly sneaked to their own room and hid all their toys and slowly sneaked back to the kitchen acting if nothing ever happened but their alphas woke up to their diatressed pheromones and instantly ran into the kitchen to find... Them cooking '??????' the alphas thought , they were also sweating and panting a lot even though they knew their heat is in the next 3 days "Hey are u guys ok" Bokuto said while hugging akaashi from behind and kuroo doing the same to kenma but they smelled the air and smelled nervous and anxious pheromones which they were worried about but the omegas just said that 'They're fine dont worry about it' 'go back to passing out or something' ' we will be back after making dinner' Suddenly their phones exploded with notifications and calls which the alphas were shocked cuz this was December means that everyone is relaxing but when they checked thwir phone they saw what they dreaded...

(BTW i just realized that there is no one to call akaashi or kenma anymore because its Bokuto Keiji and kuroo kozume but lets just say that the whole world agreed that they still call them their first original name and its fine and no im not making an excuse 👁️👄👁️ totally :v)