Chapter 17 (little smut)

(Pic is related to story)

-Bokuto POV-

I take or the blindfold and instantly after a little look got a bleeding nose which dripped to out wooden oak floor. I tried to cover my nose but it seemed to get worse every time Keiji tried to clean up sticking his butt out which made me erect again which keiji smirked at .

After Keiji cleaned everything i reached out my hand to reach him but he slapped it softly away "Keijiiii~ Whyyyyy?" I whined loudly which he replied with a "Tsk tsk tsk Koutaro im giving you your late birthday present ... Well second one " He winked at me which i blushed at.

I looked at his outfit again ,he was wearing some leather shorts with overalls and a tie with a collar and bunny ears he also wore wrist cloths 'This is the ultimate service' i thought to myself which made me smile again.
But was soon stopped by Keiji strutting seductively to me swaying his hips side to side .

When he reached me he put his hands on my shoulders and crossed them behind my neck and he started giving me a lap dance "Oooohhhhh A Lap dance ehhh~" i said excitedly like a 5 year old girl which keiji just giggled at .

Keiji quickly pulled away and turned around now his back to me and he started to 'Throw it back' (👁️👄👁️) and started shaking his butt seductively (If you can even do that) (Btw akaashi tied bokuto down to the chair ) which made my boner poke through my pants more which now hurt from throbbing he slowly walked over again and turned around and put my length between his ass and he started to rub up and down which i just grunted at and threw my head back .

Eventhough i didnt look at him i knew he was smiling at ne at that time so he left my raging boner earning a "Keijiiiiii~ Why i need your heat and frictionnnn" i whined loudly which he just smilled at and continued the lap dance after a while i said "Fuck it!" And broke the rope and pinned keiji down on the floor with a thud followed with a surprised gasp which he whimpered and said "THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN how dis you even get out ahh~" He moaned out because i started licking his nippled while my length rubbed against his "I couldve easily broke out whenever i wanted just wantrd this to play out " I smirked and he just sighed at and smilled and said "Happy Birthday Bokuto Kotaro My love of my life , Now are you going to ravage me or what?" Keiji said while smirking and i just replied "Dont whine when you cant walk tommorow" And i started attacking him and ravaging him.

The next day (november 27 if i am not dumb:/)

-Akaashi POV-

I woke up with a snoring hot hunk on my shoulders which i just said out loud quietly "Why are you so hot" i smilled and started massaging his scalp which i know he loves .

After a while i felt that i need to pee so i tried to stand up emphasis on *TRIED*  and then fell down yelping while remembering last night and i cursed "SHIEEET :V" i pouted which i dont do much .

Apaarently Koutaro woke up from me yelping and the loud thud he shot up and looked at me on the floor cursing then he laughed earning a glare from ne which he went silent then said "Ill get the painkillers" he said opening the drawer next to our bed .

"Get me a morning after pill to please" which made bokuto pout but give me it anyways "Dont tell me you wanted another Pup that fast already?" I asked him which he started playing with his fingers and saying "Well that wouldnt be that bad"He said quietly but ebough for me to hear which i just smilled at and chuckled and took the medicines with water and standing up since the pain was gone and walked over to the bathroom i started to take off my boxers which had little owls on them and folded them neatly then out them on the counter with the towels and i limped my way to the bathroom ,' Eventhough the pain is gone doesbt mean i can walk normally 'i thought and turned on the hot shower which felt amazing against my skin .

I slowly melt into the shower until the bathroom curtains oppened and WOW did a naked hot hunk husband plus steam looked extra hot which made me blush as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on the crook on my shoulder which we stayed in a comfortable silence which was interrupted by Koutaro grabbing My ass which i yelped at and jumoed a little which did nothing about the groping on my butt which made me moan a little and  i just let him keep groping it because why not .

He started to bite and suck on my neck which made me moan louder but was soon interrupted by babies crying and i went into mom mode and pushed Koutaro away and put the towel on my waist and ran to the Baby room.

I rushed there as fast as i could and opened the door and went to Kentaro First because he was the first one crying. I saw that he had a rash on his butt and i facepalmed internaly and cursed under my breath and changed his diaper after Applying a Rash medicine . Then i fed him his Milk which i swore made Koujiro jealous so he also cried and whined so i picked him up and let him suck on my left nippled and kentaro on my right one after they drank and fell asleep , I was so greateful for Keijiro for being quiet and patient because he just watched and not cry and i knew he was gonna be my favourite .

After u fed keijiro Some milk he went back to bed and i came back to my bedroom that i share with my alpha(Duh) and i saw him lying on the headrest with pillows supporting him and only in boxers i looked at his face and gave a questioning look with one of my eyebrows raised and he just wiggled his eyebrows which made my mouth into a small 'o' then i grinned and looked away and started getting dressed (akaashi only had a towel on).

"Keijiiii~ Giv me sum attention pwease" Koutaro whined at me which i just sighed and said "Dont you remember we have a reunion party for Fukurodani? Koutaro please dont tell me you forgot?" Silence was all was replied i looked back after buttoning up my white dress shirt and he was sitting there with wide eyes and a very straight mouth which i knew instantly he forgot and i sighed heavily and said "What would yo do without me?" "Hehehe Sorry.... i kinda forgot" i just smiled at how cute he is being and i prepared clothes for him

 i kinda forgot" i just smiled at how cute he is being and i prepared clothes for him

(Like this but Akaashi has a black vest and not shirtless and not in this pose :/)

After he got dressed we left but not before calling our personal caretaker that we trust with our pups ,His name was Hinata shouyo and he was a small omega that was mated to an alpha (Kageyama) who is working under Bokuto.

When we left the house and got into our sleek black Mercedes (Idk about cars [imagine any expenisve car you want]) We arrived at Fukurodani High and the rush of nostalgia was amazing and i breathed heavily and interlocked my fingers with koutaro and looked up at him and kissed his lips which made him blush a little and we walked to the gym full of memories...

TBC