Chapter 21 -Fin. Chap.

Sobs and cries were all that were heard in the cathedral "Here lies Bokuto Koutaro and Keiji, For they have lived a fulfilling life . This is a very sad moment that will hurt us all but remember that their love is EVERLASTING  For today we pray for them so they can always be together even after death do them apart for their love for each other is ETERNAL  We shall now pray" Silence was all that was left and they prayed for their deceased friend,family,parents.

(What happened)

It has been 45 years since Bokuto and akaashi has been married and their Triplets now succesful people taking over the Company and has their own Omegas "It has been a great life hasn't it Keiji" Bokuto managed to say in the hospital bed , Akaashi tightened his hand on Bokuto's and siad "Yeah it has" which was replied by a small laugh by bokuto "Hey Keiji.... You need to remember that i always love you and i would never leave you" "Of course Koutaro me too" Akaashi said with tears on his cheecks "When we reincarnate let for sure meet on there no matter when or where as long as we are together " bokuto said while his heartbeat monitar started beating slower "I love you Koutaro" "I love you too Keiji" akaashi lied down next to Bokuto and passed on without any regrets (Just think of the notebook sad ending of how they died together)(was it even the notebook?)

"Mom ,Dad we'll Miss you , Please dont worry about us We will make you proud even in thw after life" Koujiro said while wiping the tears of his eyes "We'll Miss you Dad,Mom we will always love you and remember you " Keijiro said while sniffling "We'll always miss you Mom,Dad we will never forget the things you have done for us how you gave us our lives and a good home and family"Kentaro said glumly "A moment of silence for our lost loved ones" everyone Bowed their heads and prayed silently again "Take care everyone" They heard which could only be from their lost loved ones which they started crying again .

"For their love is eternal and everlasting nothing even death shall not do them apart for they are soul mates bounded with the red string of fate may they always be prospering in everlasting eternal love"

(2000 Years later)

"Hey Bokuto-Chan don't Run you'll trip and fall" Bokuto Keitaro looked back and pulled his skin underneath his eye and stuck out his tounge to his mom. He was apparently the descendant of a very successful and powerful alpha And he is supposed to be a reincarnation with a beautiful omega but he didnt believe in those lies.

Until He tripped on a branch and fepl forward into someones caring arms "Are you Okay?" A shoothing sweet voice said to him , He looked up and saw the most beautiful person ever and a spark of lighting went through him "Keiji..." "Koutaro..." They went wide eyed and hugged each other and said "Welcome Back my love" ,Yes eventhough their names are different ,Their time and place , But nothing can severe true love.

For true love is ETERNAL.