Chapter 11

-Akaashi POV-
Its been 24 hours since kenma and kuroo came and kuroo was passed out on the couch tired after putting the kids sleep, and Koutaro is passed out on the floor after work .

I was about to go to take a nap and take it easy until kenma signalled me to come to a spare bedroom .
(👁️👄👁️)

I slowly limped and trotted my way to the bedroom with great difficulty and i thought ' I swear if these triplets arent grateful i will lash out when they are older' After i reached the room we sat on the bed and we stayed in an awkward silence....

"Soo....." Kenma started "You uhm know that you are on national tv right..." When kenma said this i went wide eyed and said "WHAT?!?" "Hehhe um ill just show you" Kenma said while pulling out his phone and turning on the news and showing the headline which CLEARLY Stated "BREAKING NEWS: AKAASHI KEIJI'S HORNYNESS HELD HIS HUSBAND ALPHA BOKUTO KOUTARO FROM A PRESS CONFERENCE BECAUSE HIS HORNYNESS WAS TRIPLED WILL BOKUTO-SAN GET THROUGH THIS OK? WHILE GETTING A BLOWJOB EVERYDAY?"

I face palmed and it felt like the pups face palmed too cause i felt a sensation in my belly which caused me to breath slowly and cringe at the movement and i let a tear out "Akaashi you okay omg , dont tell me youre already in labor aka-" Kenma asked worriedly "Im fine im just crying cause that's the first time they moved and i felt it " i cried and said happily."Oh thank god but you're still on your first stage of pregnancy right ? So i was planning on playing another prank on those hunks of meat " kenma said slyly and i replied sternly "Im listening...."

"Since we both are still in the first stages we are very 'Emotional' ugh i hate it when people say that THATS SO STUPID AMIRITE anyways im planning that we fake fight and when we get heated we also fake having pains in our stomach and when they try and help us we pull down their pants and get our daily supply hehehehe" Kenma laughed evilly "  Skssksjjks Ohmagerd i like it but lets just do it in the living room since i cant really uhm walk that well and YES I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY IM JUST AN EMOTION HORNBAL LIKE WTF AHAHAGAGAHG anyways lets do it gurl" we both grinned evilly and kenma helped me limp my way to the couch which one side was occupied by the oddly quiet bed head and the floor occupied by a loud ass owl which i adore cuz i suddenly got horny but stopped myself when kenma said "No not now akaashi" we sat on the couch and started arguing but didnt seem to work out so we looked at each other and had a silent agreement , we agreed we would scream eventhough we didn't mean anything "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU" I screamed at kenma making bokuto shoot up and looked terrified at what he was hearing and seeing and he tried saying "H-hey Kei- " he was cut of by kenma "HOHOH THAT'S RICH COMING FROM A WHORE LIKE YOU" which made kuroo shot up too and both our alphas froze stood there watching this fight roll out

(Kenma - bold)
(Akaashi - Normal )

" EXCAYOOZ MEH IM NOT GONAN TAKE A WORDS FROM A SLUT LIKE YOU"

"OH REALLY THE. WHAT DID I SEE ON THE NEWS 2 MONTHS AGO U FKING COCKSLUT"

"HOHO THATS RARE SEEING THAT YOU AND THAT BEDHEAD HAS 2 ... 3 PUPS I COMING SOON HUH SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE LIKES COCK MORE"

"DONT BRING TETSURO IN THIS U BITCH U ONLY TRIED ONCE FOR PUPS AND GOT 3 INSTANTLY I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MANY TIMES YOU GREEDILY FUCKED THAT STUPID OWL"

"*DISGUSTED LOOK* STUPID OWL??? MY ALPHAS IS BETTER THAN YOURS PLUS HE IS BIGGER ANYWAYS U BITCH"

" NU UH MINES DEFINITELY BIGGER AND TASTIER , WANNA FIGHT U BITCH OH RIGHT U CANT YOU CANT EVEN WALK U USELESS BISH"

"TRY ME AHHHHH"

"AHHHH"

And once me and kenma stood up we faked having pain and fell on the couch which our alphas finnaly snapped out of their frozen state and screamed "KEIJI/KOZUME!!!" And rushed to help us which me and kenma internally smirked and we acted "I'll get you next time u dumpster cAaaht" i acted and kenma said back " No I'll get you BaaAaahck you slut owl" and koutaro said "Stop it why are you guys fighting you guys are clearly not fine so just be quiet and calm down " "yeah Kozume after this apoligize with akaashi okay for the sake of the pup" kuroo nervously said "He Staaa owwww" i cringed but the problem was that this pain was real and i wasnt acting i instantly crumpled and layed down on the couch while screaming and i said "Ahhhahh Kenma acting is off T-this is r-real nghh" i cringed and breathing heavily and kenma shot up and instantly rushed to me and said "OMG im so sorry maybe we screamed too much calm down breath slowly ... In and out , In and out , slowly akaashi" and koutaro got worried and panicked " Keiji ? Keiji are you ok! Keiji calm down breath uh ill call an ambulance uhh ahhha uhm " "Koutaro YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE I BITE YOU DICK OFAAAH" i cringed after getting angry which made koutaro panic again and kuroo said "Wait what do you mean Acting.... Dont tell me you guys planned this" kuroo said skeptically and kenma slowly turned his gead around and laughed sheepishly abd said "Heheheh me and akaashi planned to prank you guys but akaashi started actually getting hurt so he called it off heheh..... sorry" Kenma mumbled scared and Koutaro panicked more and said " Uh ahhh No Keji dont leave meee , Breath *hyperventilating* And Stay with me when i call the hospital please keiji dont leave " Koutaro said panicking " oh my Asahi calm down Ko-ahhh uhm i mean im fine these are just VERY VERY EARLY contraahhhctions yuh uh im totally fine " i said smilling and koutaro calmed back down and held my hand tight and releasing caming pheromones and it worked the soon went away and i relaxed which everyone just sighed in relief but then suddenly Me and kenma flinched and looked up to see the 2 alphas starting at us scarily and we just screamed internaly until i heard "Keiji..." Koutaro said in. Low growl and i whimpered and he looked up and he was...

Smiling??? 'I don't understand understand my husband' but also sighed internaly and he said "That means the pups are healthy and you too right??!! Keiji i knew you would be a great strong mother" (Akaashi and bokuto agreed that akaaahi would be the mother DUHHHH and their pups would call akaashi the mom )  I was so happy he wasnt angry but i suddenly felt annoyed " Get off me Kou its hot as hell and your love somthering is getting annoying i need my space ugh" i said coldly which made bokuto let go sadly and looked at me with tears in his eyes and i just slapped him *Wham*(wut are these sound effect lul) "Dont look at me like that you brickhead im tired u wanna sleep HMPH" i said and tried EMPHASIS ON TRIED to storm off but instead limped away and koutaro looked at me limped and trotted away touching his cheek and started sobbing

-3rd Person POV-

" .... Hey Bokubro calm down its probably cause akaashi has tripled hormones and he us being emotional dont worry bro" kuroo said and kneeled down to comfort bokuto and looked back at kenma and kenma just shrugged. "I-i T-thought th-this would *Sob* be ez b-bro but its harder that i th-thought * cries*" bokuto said sadly "Hey birdbrain dont cry anymore act strong for akaashi and set an example he probably didnt even act that on his own will and thats probably your fault that you are clingly" kenma bodly said while standing up and heading toward akaashi's room"Kozume dont say that to bokuto he is goi-" kuroo was stopped with a slap *Shabam* ( help meh plz) "DO NOT TRY AND HELP HIM AND IM ALSO PREGNANT REMEBER DO NOT TRY AND ACT SASSY WITH ME TETSURO" kenma exclaimed while slamming akaashi's door and the boys were just left there clutching their right cheecks and staring blankly forward thinking the same thing 'We really need to be careful'