Chapter 1(still kinda Prologue)

-Bokuto POV-
It was my graduation day from Fukurodani High and i was so happy and excited but also sad. As an Alpha we have better physique than others so of course i joined the volleyball club when i was a first year , And i grew attached .

Flashback

One day when i was a second year i was going inside the gym and screaming my favorite line "HEY HEY H-" then i saw someone someone so Pretty and so beautiful that i stopped dead in my tracks and just froze , he was the most beautiful man i have ever seen. Then Konoha went up to me and said "Captain?" And i snapped out of my trance and realized i had 'love at first sight moments' And i whispered to Konoha "Hey hey hey who's that pretty boy over there?!" And konoha looked at me with a smug look and said "OhohOHh~ someone's catching feelings, His name is Akaashi Keiji he will be our new Setter" All Bokuto thought was how pretty his name is and how he would do dir- wait wait what was i thinking he just realized that he would be their team's Setter ... His Setter

End of Flashback

After the graduation ceremony

Bokuto was Kinda sad and in his Emo mode because he didnt see akaashi in the graduation ceremony . He was so sad that he wouldnt even talk so he ran to the rooftop cause thats where he usually cries alone and in peace with the nice breeze. Little did he know akaashi was there crying too thinking of him . When he reached the rooftop he was shocked by seeing Akaashi there " Akaas-" he was cut of by sobbing and crying and words like " I love you Bokuto-san" and "I'll Miss you bokuto-san" he was heartbroken to see akaashi like this but was so happy that he also loves him back so he waited until akaashi was done and turned around to see him "BOKUTO-SAN" He screamed and looked away trying to cover up the blush he was having along with the tears. "~AkaAaaShI you also love me " Bokuto said on the verge of tears, Akaashi suddenly looked back at Bokuto and said in a low voice "Al...so" the. The realization hit for akaashi they both loved each other and were soulmates , they bot got wide eyed and ran to each other and they hugged "Akaaaaashii i love you too ive always loved you i always wanted to be with you and always wanted to be YOUR one and only alpha i always wanted to mate with you...." Bokuto suddenly stopped and stepped back and looked at Akaashi "you are an Omega right?!" But Akaashi was speechless he. Couldn't speak from the shock of the sudden confession and he said "I love you too Bokuto-san i always had it was love at first sight but i was scared that you didnt even like guys and would reject me and i was scared you would abandon me i was scared" akaashi said while bawling his eyes out . " I always wante-" he was stopped by rough but tender lips against his own and he was frozen but soon returned the kiss. When they pulled away i said to Akaashi " Akaaaaashii will you be my one and only omega Pair" and Akaashi quickly said "Yes YES YES i will Bokuto-san" then they both kissed for a long time , when i parted away i wanted it to last forever we were out of breath and panting but we decided to stop and just enjoy our first moments as a couple....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yessss first chapter done , it was pretty awkward sorry but im better at the uhm *chough* shmexy shmutty times*chough* but ill try my best this will also include a lot of fluff and things like that but please bare with the horrible writing thanks.