1K special (Smut cuz special 💃)

Hey guys i can't believe i got to 1k not that i do this for views or votes i just wanna share my stories.

Im kinda dissapointed at myself for the ending but I'll try to do my best for this 1k Special story. Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KYAHHHH IT'S THE BOKUTO TRIPLETS"
"AHHHH MARRY ME!"
"I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH"

the 3 triplets flinched seeing Fangirls and Fanboys chasing them "Hey hey hey you said they wouldn't recognize us!" Koujiro said angrily "I didn't say it He did" Keijiro pointed at Kentaro "What no he said it" Kentaro pointed at Koujiro.

"Whatever lets just run home Guess were coming back home earlier" Koujiro said.

The triplets were now 3rd years in Fukurodani Academy and very famous because of their own achievement and parents and they were always grateful .

They ran home with their disguises that worked horribly , As they unlocked the door and went in "Da-" They shouted In harmony but was interrupted by a scream

"AHHHH KOUTARO -" they froze in their steps hearing their mom moaning their dad's name.

"Shit!" They heard their dad say "AHHHH~ " they blushed at their Mom's sound but they decided to stay out and wait for them to clean up .

-10 mins later-

It was now the time that the triplets returned so they unlocked the door "Mom Dad we're home" they exclaimed "W-welcome Ah-Home" they froze again 'Another round?' they thought.

"Fuck it " Koujiro whispered "MOM ,DAD STOP FUCKING PLEASE!" the sounds stop as there was a lot of footsteps and Loud thuds, As their parents door opened revealing A well groomed and dressed Akaashi and A bokuto with Weird hair and boxers "W-welcome home there is Yakiniku in the Kitchen let's eat dinner shall we?" As Akaashi limped into the Kitchen , The 3 flinched And look to their Father who had a glare but was crying too his face scrunched up

(Like that but he crying and also no teamates only focus on bokuto)

They got the message loud and clear as this was a competition now because they 'Cockblocked' his Still Young father and still kicking now they have a competition on who got Akaashi's Attention more , Bokuto smirked seeing as he already has a plan "KEIJIIIIII The kids are bullying me again" Bokuto whined "Kids stop bullying your father" as the 3 gasp "B-but Mom-" Koujiro started "No buts you know how all 4 of you has a.... Emo mode and it's not fun so don't please" (in akaashi's head before he said that : Scenario A : Follow Kou's Whines but makes The kids Emo mode, Scenario B : Follow the Kids plead making Bokuto Super Emo mode because his own husbands betrayed him, Scenario C : Ignore them all and enjoy Yakiniku making them all sad. c is the most annoying ill go with A)

The 3 Kids went into emo mode and slumped their way into the dining table where their smirking Father and calm mother was they pit their heads on the table But as they hit their head hard on the table it made the Vase their father got for Their mother roll of the table shattering into the floor .

They looked up in shock seeing the floor covered with glass they looked to their Mother who looked at it With a blank stare but they expected them to get mad but Akaashi suddenly Started crying And left running and slamming Their parents room door and Locking it "Shit! Keiji Open the door it's just a vase" "JUST A VASE YOU GOT THAT FOR ME FOR OUR 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ITS NOT JUST A VASE" akaashi screamed back As the 3 stood their with silent faces full of guilt as their faces was blank

Soon enough after Bokuto ordered his children to clean the vase up and Saying sweet things to Akaashi he opened the door and quickly rushed out but went to the kitchen opened a cabinet and grabbed alcohol Bokuto widened his eyes and looked to his ...

Soon enough after Bokuto ordered his children to clean the vase up and Saying sweet things to Akaashi he opened the door and quickly rushed out but went to the kitchen opened a cabinet and grabbed alcohol Bokuto widened his eyes and looked to his children "Run! Your mom is scary when he is drunk!" They instantly ran away to the door but when Bokuto was about to open the door A bottle of High class Tequila Flung to the wall shattering as the 4 Owls screech they looked to see their mother with 4 more bottles empty and His face flushed red "Ohh*Hic* Why are their 12 K-*HIC* Koutaro in my house ohhh~"  as they tried to make you calm down and force you to bed "I DON'T WANNA GO TO BED~!!!! " Akaashi screamed as he threw more bottles, "Whi*HIC* Ch one of you is my *HIC* Hot owly Husband?!" Akaashi said as Bokuto went and scooped up Akaashi "Oh y*HIC*our the one , Hey Ha*Hic*ndsome lets have some sex!"

As Akaashi pounced on Bokuto Making them Fall on the couch, Akaashi was now straddling Bokuto as The triplets gagged and went to leave to their room which is thankfully far and away from their parents.

They learned not to Make their mom mad or drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There its done thanks for 1K guys its kinda just a head canon i had that Akaashi is not a heavy drinker and is very different while drunk but thanks for reading this crappy book , And I'll maybe do other specials thanks