Chapter 20

-3rd Person POV-

It has been 3 years and 6 months since The triplets were born and today they would start going to pre school.

After Bokuto and akaashi (Akaashi only tho) Packed the bags for their kids they drove them to (name of school sorry :/) Pre school because The kids wanted to go to The same school as Their parents.

Since they are also triplets and identical their only difference is in their personality eventhough they all look like Mini Bokutos.

Once they reached the school and went inside the lobby to register Koujiro said "WOAAHHH! this is Mama's and Papa's school !!" "Yeahh it looks so cool and big" Kentaro exlcaimed "Brothers be calm we are at a public place"Keijiro said calmy and quietly . The parents were so proud of their kids that they could already talk like this at the age of 3 .

They walked up to the registration booth and got registered. However there was a simple rule the oarents must follow. Their Kids have to introduce them to the rest of their class. They just shrugged and followed their kids to class . They slid open the door and inside was , Kuroo and Kenma and their Third child Emile (girl) , Hinata and Kageyama and their first child Hikari (girl), Daichi (Works as head division of marketing for bokuto) And suga (makeup artist for akaashi) and their fifth child (Lmao) Daijiro(boy) and other people they dont know

-Bokuto POV-

"HEY HEY HEY i didnt know some of my employees went to this pre school too!!!" "Koutaro calm down you can't scream or you'll make all the kids cry" Keiji scolded me "Welcome , Sir Bokuto" The 3 employees said in harmony while bowing which earned confused looks from other families . Keiji walked over to kenma and said hello and told him to keep his husband in check then walked over to Hinata and told him to listen to kageyama then he went back to me and crouched down peeking to the 3 Smol owls behind me And encouraged them to go intoduce Themselves with us included . Koujiro was the Bravest so he went out first and introduced hinself "My name is Bokuto Koujiro and i am the okdest of the triplets" which was followed by "Hello, My name is Bokuto Keijiro and i am the middle on of the Triplets" and lastly "M-My name Is uhhh Bokuto Kentaro and i am thw youngest of the triplets"

"And this is our Papa  and this is our mama  and we are the Bokuto family " Keijiro said amugly while putting both his hands on both sides of his hips . I was astonished and shocked that they could do this and were not scared And i was so proud that they loved us so much. After a while I said "Hello, My name is Koutaro Bokuto and i own the (...) Company and this is My husband Keiji Akaashi and he Does Modeling for vouge and for omegian rights "

) Company and this is My husband Keiji Akaashi and he Does Modeling for vouge and for omegian rights "

(These magazine covers are too much for me its too hawt)which was followed by some gasps "Oh my god its that couple always on the news " "what is someone so famous doing here " " this is our chance to marry our family to theirs " The unknown famil...

which was followed by some gasps "Oh my god its that couple always on the news " "what is someone so famous doing here " " this is our chance to marry our family to theirs " The unknown family eyes glinted with an evil look which Keiji just glared at to make them stop . Soon enough a kind looking girl came in and introduced herself as Kaori (Is that the Fukurodani manager??? Sorry if wrong) and said that she will do her best and take care of our kids. Soon enough i was back home with Keiji without the kids in silence we were in the kitchen unpacking things because we just went groccery shopping after we finished it was too silent so i turned Keiji around and started making out with him (Pic Above but kitchen looks more expensive), and he started kissing back he then put his long Beautiful fingers on my neck and deepened the kiss while i place ny hands on his hips , He started grinding on me But abruptly stop which made me confused "What's Wrong Keiji?" I asked questioningly "Maybe we should stop we are too old for this" Keiji said and i looked shock and tried my best to form this sentence "Know do you Are we 25 and 26 still?"(Do you know we are still 25 and 26) "Yeah i know but it feels too god that im scared the kids will walk in on us doing IT" which i just smirked at and said "Hohoho so you think its so good huh???? Dont worry kida are not here and ill always remember to lock the door plus didnt we soundprood our room"

We didn't sound proof our room

Which keiji just chuckled and said "yeah ok so.. u gonna bring me to bed or what?" He whispered in my ear then nibling it which was a sign so i picked him up by his ass and he wrapped his legs around me and we went to the bedroom. And had loads of fun~

(Sorry for short chapter but next one is final chap. Guys after that i will make side stories but please i would appreciate the help for reccomendations for side stories i already have like 3 planned but feel free to reccomend thanks)