Chapter 12

-3rd Person POV-

*In Nightmare*

"We are very sorry Mr.Akaashi but you had miscarriage with all of you triplets and we couldnt do anything "
The doctor bowed and said

"No! No! No! Give me back my pups GIVE THEM BACK "

"We are sorry"

"AHHHHH! " Akaashi screamed and started crying which made knema wake up and call for bokuto and bokuto stormed through the door and carresed akaashi and calmrd him down "Nightmares? dont worry nightmares aren't real baby cakes calm down shhhhh" bokuto calmed down which akaashi really wanted a hug but his huge ass buldge didnt allow hin that and akaaahi sobbed "the d-doctor said t-that i had a miscarriage and our p-pups *cries* ". "sushhhhh we're ok look see look down there is still our pups developing hapilly dont worry babe" and as it seemed the pups had heard bokuto they kicked and akaashi just smiled and slowly calmed down but started crying again after he remembered what he did yesterday to bokuto so akaashi said " Koutaro *sobs* i-im so S-sorry for slapping you yesterday i didn't wanna act like that im the w-worst husband ever *cries* i dont deserve me koutaro " " shhh what are you talking about don't worry about yesterday i forgive you but never say that you arw worthless and a bad husband i wouldnt give the world for you " and they had a heartwarming moment until akaashi belly growled signalling that the pups are hungry and bokuto and akaashi laughed (bokuto and akaashi's pups are feisty even in stomach) and the pups started trashing in the belly which made akaashi cringe and said "Yeah yeah be patient" while rubbing   his stomach until bokuto asked saying "So what do you want for breakfast my little owl ~" "Hmmmm i want pickles in mustard with and cereal but replace  the milk with pickle juice please oh and i want early desert~ " akaashi said flirting and bokuto just sighed and agreed which made akaashi happy while he sucked off bokuto earning grunt and moans from bokuto akaashi suddenly also had another craving for bacon covered in bokutos cum which made akaashi drool and purrr like a cat which made bokuto groan harder and cummed while panting after and cleaned up then went to go buy akaashi's cravings .

Time skip to when bokuto comes back and they all have breakfast

"HEY HEY HEY IM HOME " Bokuto shouted "Welcome back Koutaro" akaashi replied , Oh how bokuto loved that sentence he never wouldve dreamed akaashi would be saying that since high school , he was having lots of thoughts until akaashi screamed demonicly "WHERE ARE MY PICKLES"  and bokuto snapped out of it and ran to akaashi handing him his pickles and pouting cereal with pickle juice. Bokuto honestly felt disguted but as long as akaashi was happy he was happy , bokuto and kuroo both had pancakes and eggs and bacon while the omegas had their comfort foods . Suddenly bokuto saw something shine through the window and his alpha instincts kicked in he jumped in front of akaashi pulling him away when a bullet came through broke the window and wouldve hit akaashi in the head if bokuto hadn't moved him and kuroo aftet seeing this pulled kenma away and called the cops behind cover just when they thiught the shooter ran away they heard a grenade being chucked they saw it roll on the floor before bokuto and kuroo both shielded their omegas from damage and it exploded with a long bang after a while akaashi and kenma both felt so ething slumped on them and they open their eyes and was terrified to see both their alphas fainted with blood on their back they screamed and soon the cops and ambulance came and took the shooter which was named "(Insert name[Idk im unoriginal])" and they rushed bokuto and kuroo to the hospital while the omegas  carefully and slowly made their way to the hospital while panicking because if they hot a bumb it could kill their pups and once they reached the hospital they (as in akaashi) limped their way to the door and burst it open ,to their surprise to see ....

(Cliffhanger sorry eventhiugh i said i hate angst i hated writing this Ma heart. Lets see wut happen next chapter :P)