Chapter 14

(Just imagine the pic above they all the same age)

At the hospital
-3rd person POV-

"Okay mama Push now" The doctor said, 'This is it' akaashi thought 'im finnaly going to be a mother' akaashi said with a tear falling down while thigtening the grip on Bokuto's hand

"Keiji you can do it i believe in youu dont give up" bokuto said in a childish way which just earned an intense glare from akaashi which former a lump in Bokuto's throat until the doctor interupted and said "Congratulations it's a boy" and bokuto whipped his head to see a little baby owl(not litteraly) who looks like him and he just let the tears fall and looked at back at his husband and said "You did it good job honey~" and they both smiled until the doctor said "Uhhh you still have 2 more pups Mr.Akaaahi" which bokuto just comforted akaashi more until

"Congratulations its.... Another little boy" the doctor said and started with the last pup which akaashi would go screaming and bokuto just said comforting words until akaashi snapped and said "STOP I NEED TO FOOOCUUUS AGHHH I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX WITH YOU AGAIN IF THIS HAPPENS" and bokuto just smilled a small one and said "Yes yes honey ill be carefull now focus" Bokuto said cause he knew that akaashi was just playing with him .... He hopes.

"Congratulations..... it looks like you guys have 3 identical Triplets..." The doctor said clearly tired from exhaustion but bokuto just tha ked the doctor by shaking his shoulders very fast and looked back to akaashi and screamed "HEY HEY HEY KEI-" then ge noticed keiji slowly clossing his eyes and his body went limp

Bokuto rushed to Akaashi's side and shook him saying "Keiji? Are you ok Keiji?" He said whole kissing his forehead and the doctor interjected saying "Mr.Bokuto but please let your husband rest giving birth to triplets are not easy y'know" "Ohhh so he is just sleeping okay!" Bokuto said enthusiastically until he heard a faint whisper from keiji and bokuto came closer and he heard "happy anniversary Kou~" keiji said swilling tiredly and bokuto looked up at akaashi and smilled widely saying "Happy anniversary Keiji" and engulfed akaashi in a bear hug which was soon interrupted by 3 babies crying and Akaashi's Mother instincts kicked in and ran out the room to the nursery (he do be still limping) and founs that his pups were crying and he ruahed in and quickly webt up to them and released special pheromones to calm pups down in which they did but they were still whimpering until akaashi understood them and pulled down his hospital gown and brought the 'oldest one to one of his nipppes and the second 'oldest to the other and they sturted suckling on it and calmed down and soon went to sleep after he was doing the same to their youngest nokuto came in and saw their youngest pup suckling on akaashi and being needy and bokuto being boouto said "Keiji can i suck on your niple too~" "NO! .....Well not right now nor infront of the kids(im gonna use kids or pups either way the same) " akaashi said while glaring at bokuto .

After their kids calmed down and went to bed akaashi got picked up by Bokuto and carried back to their room and they snuggled in bed cuddling and saying sweet things to each other and drifting of to sleep hapilly

The next morning 3 nurses came in holding their pups and handed them to akaashi and they all squirmed around until they felt comfortable and bokuto said while smiling "So have you already decided with the names?"

"Yeah i have Welcome to our family ..."

(F.I.Y Bokuto was kund enough to let akaashi decide the name eventough he wanted to name them Clone #1,2 ,&3)

(Guys im panicking cuz idk what to name their babies :/ since they all look identical to bokuto i wanted to name them something close to Koutaro so help me guys and come up with 3 names that sound almost the same thanks)