Deep, deep conversations

Jake

Everything that had happened this week had gone by in a blur. Right now I was just a little pissed. I'd been on edge the entire week and now I was glad it was finally weekend.

At least now I could get rid of all the pent up anger I'd been experiencing and judging by the girl in front of me she didn't mind a bit. Her hands were firmly placed on the wall with her back in my direction. My hands were grabbing her hips so she wouldn't lose balance while I was pumping my soldier furiously into her.

I forgot how easy it was to get girls and because I was kinda distracted, our little game was lasting longer than ever. Again, she didn't seem to mind. It kinda bugged me that even in this moment I was thinking about what had happened with Tessa but on the other hand it was sex and that was never bad.

"Oh, Jack, right there." The girl moaned.

"It's Jake." I growled and pushed even harder which moved her over the edge. I gripped her hips a little firmer so she wouldn't fall over as her knees were about to cave in.

"Jake!" She yelled and with that being said, I gave into the pleasure and let myself go entirely. I quickly pulled out and flushed the used condom in the toilet. That was the only convenient thing about doing it in a restroom.

"Wow." The girl in front of me said. All of a sudden it felt a little crowded in the little cubicle and I couldn't wait to go back to the party. Maybe find another girl to share some fun with. Boy, had I missed schtupping.

"Yeah, well... it was nice seeing you. Bye." I said and left the cubicle not waiting for her answer. Once I got out I felt like I could breathe again and went to grab a red plastic cup with lukewarm beer.

I'd come here with Gwen. We decided to go together since we were both in need of the same thing. It was always nice going with her because if someone'd approach us we didn't like, we just pretended to be a couple until they got the hint. She was the opposite of a wingman and in some cases it was pretty convenient. More for her than for me though, at this point I wasn't that picky.

When I looked around it seemed like Gwen had found herself a little toy. She was straddling a guy on the couch and they were pretty much dry humping each other. The guy was holding onto Gwen's hair for dear life while her hands were wandering underneath his shirt. My guess was we weren't going home together.

I looked around a little more and noticed Jill was here too with Chase and a few of his friends. I recognised Aiden, he was sitting next to a girl so I assumed he hadn't dumped his girlfriend yet. I wanted to approach them but my eyes landed on another girl and suddenly I wasn't thinking with my head anymore. Well, not that head anyway.

Her skin was chocolate colored and she made me hungry. I wanted a taste of her so I approached her. She was talking to one of her friends and I couldn't keep the smirk away when her friend said she was gonna grab drinks.

"Hi." I greeted her and a smile appeared on her face when she looked at me.

"Hi yourself." She said.

"I want you." I said with a husky voice. I decided not to waste any time. It felt like I needed to compensate for that long time of celibacy. I took a step closer, ready to touch her lips with mine. Fast but slow enough so she could pull way in case she didn't want that.

I went in for the kiss and at that moment I felt someone pulling my arm. I mentally groaned and was hoping for the cockblocker's sake it was someone who wanted a threesome.

"You, me, outside." The familiar voice said and noticed it was Jill right before I got pulled away from the girl. I let out an exaggerated sigh but she decided to ignore me until we were outside.