Chapter 1

Walking in a steady pace down the dark corridors, each worker, trooper or anyone on board of The Hel Command, would step aside and greet out of fear to their Commander.

"Morning, Commander Malus" Admiral Tilltres said right after I walked into the bridge room. The atmosphere in the room dimed, feeling every pair of eyes on me. Keeping my head high, shoulders back and walking in a straight line, everyone went back to their work by the time I had gotten to the front of the room.

"Give me the newest report" I said to one of the workers

"For now, we are on (-1.093, 044, 806) and we are heading towards (+11.752, 103, 00) on General Braley's command."

"Braley you say?"

"Yes, Commander" the man finished. Looking down to see the numbers on the newest report, I could sense a nervous atmosphere behind me.

I turned around to see General Tashia holding her status pad. Giving her a questioning look, waiting for her to speak.

"You don't have to fear me, Iréne, it's only me" I said to her

"I know Y/n, but it's the Supreme Leader. He wants to speak with you"

"Very well." I said, turning around and looking out of the window before walking out of the room.

~✩~

"Supreme Leader Mors, you asked for me" bowing my head down out of respect.

"Yes. I have a task for you. Come closer, child." He said, and I did.

"So much strength. The darkness in you, I can sense it. Ever since you were a child and your father brought you to me. Training you to be as strong as a sith lord. Both he and I wished for you to rule this galaxy. Pity about the general's death, he would have been some way proud." He continued, by the time I was in the middle of the room, my body stopped moving.

The force bringing me down on my knees, not able to get free. He stood up and walked over to me, circling around me, until he was behind me. I looked around to see seven cloaked men with the color of dark red, ready for any attacks.

I felt a hand being placed on my head "You have little training left and you will finish it soon. The power you hold in your hand, the power we have kept in secret from The First Order and The Resistances. It will change quickly."

"What do you mean with change?" I asked

"Quiet. The First Order has sent an invite with the request of your presence for a meeting about possibly becoming allies. This also means that you have to be nice to them, not kill them as I know you would do in a matter of seconds. I know you don't make allies easily, but with the power you, I and Supreme Leader Snoke holds, there is no excuse as to why we shouldn't make allies with them. After many years, we can finally take over this galaxy."

He walked away from me and sat down in his throne again.

He finally released me, and I fell to the ground, getting up in a matter of seconds.

"Who knows about the power?"

"Snoke only. Malus, you, the strongest force-sensitive in this galaxy, I aspect you to not fail me. Remember who you are, the potential of our bloodline."

He motioned his hand for me to leave the throne room, giving him one last glare. I turned around and started to walk away

"Yes, grandfather"

AN; Thinking this could be Malus main outfit, like Kylo Ren has his. She is wearing this if there isn't a description of her outfit for the day. Plus I hope you will all love this chapter, we are already working on the next one. We are having a lot of fun with finding the names for each person, since each name has a meaning.

 We are having a lot of fun with finding the names for each person, since each name has a meaning