Chapter 7

I woke up in bed, Iréne had already left for work and I had to get ready for training with the Knights of Ren and Kylo.

I got up from bed and immediately fell back on to it with a huge, pounding headache and the need to throw up. Feeling like I was hungry, but not wanting to eat anything in case it made it even worse.

A hangover, great. Yeah not today Satan.

I got up, again, walked over to my closet and got out my training uniform quickly putting it on and gathering my hair into a sleek ponytail. I packed an overnight bag and made my way to the hangar.

I got down to the hangar and entered my shuttle for the day and night on the first order.

~✩~

I landed in The First Order and was immediately greeted by Admiral Xenmo.

"Morning Malus, looks like you had a great night," he flashed his white teeth at me, "Hangover?"

"You don't say, I have to train with some guys today?" I questioned, still not 100 percent sure what was going on today.

"Ah Yes, I will show right away where the training room is."

I followed him, walking down the halls until we stopped in front of the escalator. Waiting in silence, we walked in when the doors opened, and he pressed the button for one of the bottom floors.

"Down here is where the Knights of Ren and Kylo train, and of course some of the higher ranked stay and work. This is also where you'll be staying." I nodded.

We stopped in front of a big red door, I had to look up to get a full view of it. We said our goodbyes and he walked back to the elevator leaving me alone with the red door and my thoughts of what today had in stall.

The doors opened and I was met with six unidentified masked knights and one familiar figure all staring round and looking at me.

"and she came on time" A robotic voice said, but it wasn't the familiar voice of Kylo Ren.

I looked around, a huge dark training room with bright white lights on the sealings. Mats covered the floors and to the side were shelves of different weapons.

how stupid was I? of course these men were homicidal maniacs.

I walked further into the room, trying to hide the fact that I had a hangover and kept my bossy look on, not giving the slightest smile or expression. It seemed to have them fooled at least.

I am the leader today.

"Today, we are going to practice some basic stuff, to see how much you know about the force and if you have any hidden talents." Kylo spoke to me and the rest of his knights.

"Hidden talents and see what I know about the force? You think I am stupid, I'm as strong as you are with the force." I shouted out, all seven pairs of eyes, or masks, were on me.

"We know that you are good at assassinating people, it's known all over the galaxy in fact. You're good at knife throwing and you have a close bond with the force." a knight spoke out

"Ah so you did a background check on me," I smirked at them "good to know, so why am I here then?"

"We want to see your talent in different tasks. But first," Ren started to speak, but the robotic, rusty voice started to irritate me, the more he spoke the more annoying it got.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I placed my fingers on my temples to try and soothe the aching headache, "Your voice is annoying. Like really. The whole mask thing isn't working, and I have a huge headache from last night." my lips sealed as soon as the words were spoken.