Chapter 21

Your ship landed back onto the supremacy, as you felt a rush of emotions wash over your body when you stepped out into the hangar. You were not greeted by anyone, which was expected as it was really late. Kylo must have thought you were a whore for leaving so abruptly this morning. Leaving him asleep but what would you have told him - 'that you finally dreamt after never having any dreams and it was of your late father who just happened to be a jedi' - you couldn't.

All you needed right now, was a hot shower and to curl up with Kylo in bed, no sex, no talk, just silence.

You stood outside of Kylo's indimadating door, slowly patting on the door, the handle twisted, and a pit of anxiety pooled in your stomach.

"Evening sweetheart." his deep voice greeted you, he was wearing a pair of black sweatpants, yet he was shirtless, his muscles distracting you from what he just said.

"Um hi." you met his amber eyes; his lips were pulled into a tight smirk. Everything just came crashing down on you as you melted to the floor with tears drowning your face. Kylo knelt down with you as you hugged his bare chest tightly, all you wanted was him, yet you couldn't fucking have him.

"Shhhh," he wiped his thumb over your rosy cheeks wiping the tears, "it's okay, come." he lifted you up and placed you onto his bed, the silk comforter easing your tense muscles.

You had stopped crying now, Kylo had you wrapped in his arms as he stroked you soft hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" you already knew this was out of character for Kylo but the way he wanted he asked you made your heart melt, like he actually cared for you.

"I dreamt last night, for the first time, it was my-um-father telling me I need to get out-to leave the Hel Command," you sounded crazy you knew it but somehow you knew Kylo would understand, "I confronted my grandfather about it, he lied to me, he'd been lying to me this whole time and I was blind and now, well now I have no idea what to do." your eyes met Kylo's as you read his confused expression.

"Can I ask who your father was?" out of all the questions he could ask from that story, you were least expecting that.

"Kenobi. Ben Kenobi."

"My mother's only hope." you sat up as soon as the words left his lips.

"You know my father?"

"Know of him, I was named after him. My name, Ben Solo, the person who I used to be," you sat closer to Kylo crossing your legs like a child as you listened to him inform you about your father, "my grandfather was Kenobi's Padawan once and a...good friend too" he swallowed thickly, like the words almost made him feel...sad.

You pulled your hand to his face, placing your hands softly on his cheeks, "thank you for telling me this, Ren," you kissed his nose, "it means a lot." you smiled, it wasn't a real smile, but it would do.

"Maybe you should get some rest." he kissed you on your forehead as he rolled over to turn the lamp off on his nightstand, and you turned away from him snuggling closer into the blanket.

You didn't know it, but a new emotion took over his heart when he had that conversation, it was love.

Kylo Ren loved you... fuck.