Chapter 17

It had been an hour since your training session with Kylo Ren. You were lying on your bed, staring up at the white ceiling bored out of your mind. Ren's words swirled around in your head, we can't, although this was common knowledge and both of you knew that. You couldn't help but feel a little upset over his words and wondered how he felt when you said them to him the other day. A sudden buzz of your holopad brought you back from your daydream, it was Arash.

He texted you asking if you wanted to meet up and of course you excitedly messaged him back saying you'll meet him in 10 minutes.

You stepped out of your quarters, the door hissed shut behind you as you passed a few troopers on your way to the elevator. The ride up there was quiet, again Ren's words swimming through your mind.

"Malus!" Arash made you jump, you hadn't even realized that the doors had opened.

"Hey!" you walked out and embraced him into a hug, he smelled of an expensive aftershave and his uniform was rough on your cheek.

"It's so great to see you." a smile tugged at your lips as you realized how generally happy he was to see you.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something back in my quarters? It's just I really can't be bothered going anywhere." you suddenly felt really sore from the training session this morning and walking sounded like the last thing you wanted to do.

"Of course, anything you want."

"Okay, lets go."

The door hissed open as you led him inside and you slumped onto the black sofa patting the space next to you to sit down.

"Nice place." he exclaimed while parking himself next to you.

"Uh, yeah, do you, um, want anything to drink?" you had never had a man round at your house, it was different, and you didn't know how to act.

"Sure, i'll look for something to watch." you walked towards your mini fridge parked next to your bed in the middle of the room, coming back he had found something to watch.

"So how was your-" you were cut off by Arash's lips smothered on yours, it took you a minute to adjust, his lips were so different from Ren's, but you slowly lent into it, your eyes shutting as his lips worked against yours, pushing further. You moved across from where you were sitting, moving to sit on his lap, your legs on either side, as his hands found your waist, his erection already noticeable through his uniform. Arash's hands moved towards your black jumper, slowly peeling it off your body revealing your red bra.

"Gods, you're so beautiful." you smiled against his lips as the second time being called beautiful today made your cheeks blush. Your digits found his belt, fiddling to unbuckle it before you ruined the moment with your lack of experience. Of course, you have had sex before, but it was a stupid mistake and the boy suddenly became obsessed with you, after leaving you not so keen on men.

Unexpectedly, the door of your quarters hissed open interrupting your moment with Arash.

Standing in the doorway to your quarters, stood Vicrul, Trudgen and Kuruk.

You quickly scrambled off Arash's lap, covering your chest with crossed arms, red covering your face with embarrassment, the knight's masked face's never leaving your eyes.

"You fucking pricks! Get the fuck out!" you screamed, grabbing the book on your nightstand and throwing at them, missing completely.

"You should really keep this door locked." Trudgens robotic voice stated, and you could bet he was smirking underneath his helmet. Arash stood up, buckling his belt, his eyes never leaving the floor.

"Admiral Xemo, you're not permitted to be here." Vicrul crossed his arms as he leant against the door frame.

"Fuck you, Vicrul. Fuck all of you, get the fuck out!" Your face got hot with anger, knowing they had no right to stumble in. When would they ever give you privacy?

The knights didn't budge instead just staring at you as your face got red.

"Okay, I will." you grabbed your sweatshirt that was lying on the floor next to the sofa, Arash didn't even look at you. You pulled it on as you made your way to the door that was being blocked from by the knights. They towered over you as you peered up at them.

"Move." and they did, letting you pass. You looked one last time in the room and just decided to let Arash get out of this mess, it sounded bad, but you didn't know he wasn't allowed down here. As you walked through the empty hallways, you asked the nearest admiral if there was a bar onboard and he pointed you in the direction.

The door to the dimly lit bar opened, it was a nice-looking bar, there were a few booths, one with a few generals having a drink. You caught their eyes and nodded to them as you walked further into the bar, walking up to the actual bar run by a large man, his eyes looking up and down, drinking up your body.

"A whiskey...please." he nodded and turned around pulling down the drinks with his many arms, you pulled yourself onto the bar stool, rolling your finger against the rim of the glass. You got your glass, taking a sip and reaching in to your pocket. You took a pack of cigarettes out and opened it, taking one out.

fuck, forgot lighter
You looked at the worker behind the bar.

"do you have a light-" You were interrupted when a sound of a lighter being lit and the small warm flame was infront of you. Not looking at who it was, you lit up the cigarette.

"Didn't know you smoked" you didn't focus.
"A whiskey, neat." you could recognize that voice anywhere, realizing

Ren.