Chapter 11

"Hello boys." I smiled at the familiar helmets which were in front of me, of course they couldn't show their faces so casually, especially because where they were was so foreign.

There were many engineers working on the Hel Command Blader and the supreme leaders ship in the middle. Me, the Knights of Ren and Ren were in the corner, no one had even noticed us yet.

They all stayed quiet, none of them greeting me hello.

"I'm going to assume you're not talking because of everyone else that's here, not because you're all being rude." I scanned them all one more time before turning around to face the stairs.

"Follow me." and they did, I led them up the staircase where the upper part of the hangar was, there were rows of glass windows up here each one of them with a desk, this is where Braley worked along with others.

"Okay so, uh, here, um, we have all the offices and shit, I don't really know but my best friend Braley works in that one." I smiled proudly at them, I truly was proud of Braley. I waved to him, but he was currently reading off his holopad. They all turned around their helmets to see the offices. 

"Uh yeah, very very interesting." I stuttered.

What the fuck am I supposed to be saying? Everyone looks, super interesting offices full of super interesting people here!

I took them through two double doors that lead into the maze of corridors. They were dark corridors with red lights leading the way.

"So here, em, we have corridors? And there's a sign to tell you which way to go to end up there, it's pretty simple."

Again, what was I supposed to say, they were all quiet and their anonymous faces intimidated me, they all looked so lifeless. No one was here anyways as this was the long corridors. These corridors took me where I needed to go except only taking five minutes longer, so no one used them.

I finally grew frustrated with them,

"Guys, literally no one comes here, you can take off your stupid helmets."

They all looked over at Ren, he nodded and the familiar hiss and click filled my ears.

"Ugh, finally, hey boys!!" I smiled at them, and somehow, I kind of missed them, their faces were just as beautiful as before, of course. Yet they did not speak.

"Seriously guys, you're allowed to fucking speak." I whined, I had missed their familiar banter and their jokes, I bet they were good fun last night.

"Watch your mouth." Rens robotic voice hummed. Anger filled my senses.

"Shut the fuck up, Ren. You're on my ship, Commander, can't tell me what to do. Let your puppets speak."

A beat of silence before he nodded at them.

"Hey pretty girl." trudgen was the first to speak, the familiar phrase flooding me with happiness.

"Gods, finally, hey Trudgen," I smiled, "How are you? How are all of you? I heard you had fun in my private bar last night, poor Zed, keeping him up till 4."

"Oh, you heard about that!?" Al'plek laughed.

"Well yeah you guys were in my bar."

"Your bar?" questioned Ushar.

"Yup, I'm kind enough to lend it to anyone." I lied, I didn't let any old person use it.

"Hmm I doubt that's true..." Cardo jokes, even though it was.

"What!? It is!!" I whined.

"Whatever you say, Commander!" Kuruk looked down at me.

Gods, they were huge.