Chapter 5

My Black Delta 7 flight suddenly landed in the First Order hangar, like yesterday stormtroopers and engineers stopped to see the latest arrival after going back to their work.

"Hello again, commander." It was the same boy from yesterday.

"Oh, hello again," When I realized "I'm sorry but I never got your name yesterday, Admiral." I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Oh, it's Arash Xemo," he smiled "But call me Admiral Xemo."

"Oh yes of course, so where am I taking this contract?" I nodded at him

"Right this way." He was such an interesting person, with many stories. He was a very well-traveled admiral for the First Order. Arash hair was caramel brown hair that covered one of his eyes. He had a habit of running his hands through it and it would always bounce back into place, his eyes were grey with a mix of blue. He was, in some ways, good looking.

"Here we are." he smiled lightly. We were outside of general Hux's office.

"Thank you, Admiral. You are most kind." I spoke, he was very kind for a lower ranking member of the First Order.

"No problem. I'll be back to escort you back to your ship when you're done." he walked off back to where he came from. I was so glad I had finally made a somewhat friend on the First Order.

Knocking on the door lightly, I heard Hux's voice call me to come in.

I walked through the door and Hux and of course, Kylo Ren was sitting in the chair opposite his desk. I nearly had forgotten about him throughout the day, he did make me throw up last night at least.

"Commander take a seat. I presume you have the contract signed by your supreme leader?" I couldn't take my eyes off Kylo. Why was he here? Why did I have to see him? I realized what Hux said didn't sink in properly.

"Uh-pardon? What- what did you say?" I stuttered, my eyes never leaving the back of Kylo's helmet.

"Uh do you want to take a seat, commander and we can settle this alliance?" he repeated. I straightened my back and put my head forward. I'm not getting distracted by Kylo fucking Ren.

"Oh yes," I walked towards the chair next to Kylo. Sitting down, not even acknowledging his existence.

"Well I'm glad you could join us again. Have you got the contract?"

I pulled out the document from the file I've been carrying all day.
"Here." as I placed it on the desk. Hux turned to Kylo.

"Now you just need to sign it, Ren. The supreme leader of the first order has already signed it. Now it's up to you and this alliance can finally take place." Kylos arm reached out to the paper, his gloved finger pulling it toward him. His other hand reached for his gloved hand, pulling it off revealing a veiny, muscular hand.

Ah so he's human you thought to yourself.

He reached for the black pen sitting in front of him, slowly signing his name on the paper.

Kylo ren writing on a piece of paper is something you thought you would never see.

I was pretty sure the pen was about to break because of how big his hands were.

Why the hell is he so slow at writing his name, oh wait cos he's Kylo Ren and probably doesn't write shit I thought, rolling my eyes when he finished.

Finally, he flicked the pen off the paper placing it back in on the desk and shoving the paper to Hux.

"Then that's it, our alliance is complete. Welcome to the First Order, Commander Malus." he grinned at me, his eyes burning through my head.

"Thank you, General Hux." I returned the smile. Standing up and running my hands through my flowing hair.

"Your quarters are ready too." a robotic voice spoke, I looked down at Kylo still sitting down.

I was shocked he finally said something, especially how out of the blue it was.

"Oh...yes. Thank you. I will probably be using them tomorrow." I stared straight ahead, I knew his eyes were on me.

"Why?" He questioned me.

"Because I'm training with the knights of Ren tomorrow. Courtesy of you, I presume?" I peered down at him. He stood up and suddenly he was towering over me, his helmet never leaving me eyes.

"Yes, and with me." I nearly choked.

"Pardon? I thought it said Knights of Ren? Not Knights of Ren and Kylo?" I squinted his eyes at him.

"I'm part of the Knights of ren." he said calmly.

"Oh well, I guess i'll see you tomorrow then."

Before turning around and ready to walk out of the room.

"Goodbye general Hux," I nodded at him, my eyes turning to Kylo, "Kylo" and walked out. Admiral Xemo was waiting outside and my face lit up.
"Hello, admiral!" a little more excitedly then I wanted to.

On the way out, he continued with his stories from his travels around the galaxy, though I kept quiet about my life, since I have been taught to now bringing many people in.

"I'll see you again tomorrow, Admiral." I smiled at him and he blushed lightly.

"Yes, tomorrow, goodbye, Commander." he swiftly turned around making his way back to work.

My ship took off and thoughts of Kylo's hands drowned my mind but so did Admiral Xemos' face mixed up in the mess along with it. Pushing them to the back of my head, I stared out of the window, looking at the beautiful galaxy, that is so far.

Soon will be mine.

AN; to get a look at what some of our characters look like.