Chapter 13

"I had a really nice night." Arash smiled, we were stood outside my door to my room.

"So did I," I looked up at him, returning the smile, as he leant down too my lips,

"can I kiss you?" his eyes searched my face.

"Yes." I smiled lightly as he leant down to my face, placing his lips on mine, the kiss was warm and welcoming, his hands traveled down to my hips, keeping them there. I smiled into his lips as he pulled away.

He licked his lips and chuckled a little, giving a big smile after.

"What?" I asked softly, smiling back

"Oh nothing, your lips taste like strawberries, I love it." My cheeks flushed with red and I looked at the ground.

"Thank you for a lovely night." I smiled at him one last time and he opened up my door. I pecked him on the cheek one more time before shutting the door.

I heard his large boots walking back to the elevator and I fell onto my bed, I was finally so happy. Arash was a perfect man, he was kind and smart and everything I needed. My fingers touched over where he kissed me, trying to relive the moment. I stood up and made my way over to the closet, unzipping my jumpsuit, revealing my red lace bra and panties. I reached up to get my pajamas from the top of my draws.

Knock, knock.

fuck it was Iréne checking up on how my date went, of course.

I walked out of my closet, running over to the door, only to be greeted by no other than Kylo fucking Ren.

"Shit. Fuck, Ren, I'm fucking naked-" I covered my body, but it was no help, he had already seen me. I slammed the door in his face and quickly ran to my closet pulling on my red satin dressing gown, I opened the door again, he was leaning against the frame. I walked out, shutting the door behind me.

"Um, what-" was all I could get out before Ren's lips slammed into mine, I pushed into him, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. My hands reached up into his black curled, soft hair while his hands rested on my hips, he pulled his hands under my thighs lifting me up against the door and my legs wrapped around him, his erection poking my entrance. The realization hit me of what we were doing.

"Wait-wait stop-" I pulled back from his soft lips and he placed me back onto the floor, his hands never leaving my waist.

"We can't, and you know it." I shook my head, his desperate eyes meeting mine.

"I know."

"I want too but I-I can't."

"I know." He looked around the corridor before he walked over to the door next to mine.

"Goodnight, Malus." he walked into his room, leaving me outside my door questioning everything that just happened.

I slowly walked back into my room, and slumped onto my bed, wrapping myself in my familiar black duvet. What were you doing? Arash or Ren?