Chapter 2

"Supreme Leader did say I am going with you for the day"

"That is good to hear," I said, walking into my closet, finding one of my newest dresses I bought a week ago. Iréne was walking around in my chamber, fascinated with all the makeup and jewelry on my vanity.

This afternoon, the meeting would be held on The First Order Finalizer to discuss the alliance.

"Can I borrow this? I look marvelous in your jewelry. You know I look better than you do in this necklace." Iréne asked, fluttering her long lashes at me. I looked at where she was standing, walking over to her and peering at the necklace she was holding.

"The last time you 'borrowed' something, I didn't get it back. Out of everything, not this jewelry. The only thing I have left from my mother, my dad gave it to her on their wedding day."

I took the necklace from her hand and put it away. That necklace was full of broken memories trapped inside the pendant, taking another necklace and placing it in Iréne's hand instead.

"You know, I don't remember my parents at all, and here you are, You know both your father and grandfather because they used to and still work here. But you decide to not remember your mother. Why is that?"

"Tashia, what did I tell you. Right now, we are in the present time, I would rather stay in the present. That means not talking about my broken family, but only about work and taking over the galaxy. You know the important stuff?"

I walked behind her and put on the necklace she was holding, putting my arms around her, both of us looked at each other in the mirror.

"I hate you, you snap at me for no reason... but I also love you"

"I know." I smiled and lightly pecked her cheek and saw the smile that dropped from Iréne's face.

I slowly walked back into the closet and got out the dress for later, placing on the dark green silk sheets on my king size bed in the middle of my room.

~✩~

Iréne had left my bedroom. I was getting ready, sitting down in front of my mirror. I put on my favorite earrings, necklace and rings. All made out of the finest emeralds from the mining planet, Ord Cestus. Looking one last time in the mirror pushing a stray hair behind my ear, before getting up and walking out the room.

Ever since the meeting with the Supreme Leader, questions flooded my head.

'Who would be there? Why did all of a sudden the first order want an alliance? Were they not strong enough to fight off the resistance?' But I had to simply shake them off as all would be revealed soon.

AN; for the idea of her dress and jewelry, she has an all black dress, with green catching someones eye. With your skin tone and hair color, we hope you will like this :)

 With your skin tone and hair color, we hope you will like this :)