Chapter 1

Ryoma's POV... 

*Achoo!* Ugh something different might happen today if I'm sneezing this much. I don't remember getting sick, so the only other time I sneezed this much and wasn't sick was when I left her... 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Eiji glomped me, causing me to fall over. He was screaming in my ear about some new student or something. I wasn't paying attention until Inui mentioned some things about the new kid that had caught my attention... 

"The new kid is a girl. She apparently was known to win a bunch of US competitions. Coach Ryuzaki only gave me her name, but her information is in English so I couldn't read it...." 

"Well what's her name?" Eiji~senpai asked. 

"Yuri Sakuri," Inui~senpai replied. 

My eyes widened in both hope and eagerness. I wanted answers and I wanted them now, so I ran to Tezuka-buchou, asking him off for the rest of today's practice. He nodded, telling me that he was going to tell Coach and with that I bolted home. 

I didn't care that my body was tired from practice or for the fact that the other senpais were calling for me. I was running with hopeful eyes and a racing mind, hoping that my parents had answers. I needed to know if it was her. I bursted into the house, ignoring Oyaji's complains, I dropped my things and ran towards Okāsan. 

"Okāsan! Is it true Yuri is coming to Japan?" I asked hastily, my eyes filled with an eager glint. 

She stopped washing the dishes and looked at me with a smirk. "Why?" She asked. 

"Because she's my-" I stopped midsentence. T-The promise... D-Does that mean... we're dating? 

"She's your what Ryoma?" Oyaji smirked. 

"She's my girlfriend..." I answered confidently. If I was going to be seeing her, at least I should be calling her my girlfriend. 

They looked shocked, but smiled and nodded. "Yes, Yuri is coming to Japan. She and her brother were invited back because of something her brother had to deal with. Apparently they said they'll stay here permanently. If you want~ you could go pick her up, but the flight's going to be in 2 weeks, so I'll tell you on the day of her filght to go pick her up. When I get more information about the flight's landing time and stuff, I'll relay it to you. Plus, I'll let that old hag know to let you out early from practice," Oyaji said. I nodded and ran back to grab my stuff before running up to my room. 

When I got to my room, I flopped down on my bed, smiling with the image of Yuri on my mind as I fell asleep... 

I'll wait these 2 weeks for your arrival Yuri...