Kabanata 45

"Where are you going brother?"

I stopped walking and faced my older sister who is feeding her daughter, Elvira. They're in the living room, watching TV. Mom and Dad is not here, well that's not new to us. They're a busy persons.

"Mall." I just answered.

"Shopping?Kakagaling mo lang sa training ah?You're not tired?" She asked and feed Elvira again.

"I need to buy some books." I answered and put my hands inside my pants pockets. She faced me again.

"Early study?" I just nodded.

"Alright. Take care." She said. I just nodded again and leave the house.

I'm really tired because I just got home from my soccer training. But, I really need to buy my books for my early study. I don't want to fail my grades, baka hindi pa ako papapuntahin ni Dad sa New york.

Its my last year here in the Philippines. I want to take my training in our own Marine school in New York. I badly want to go there, cuz that's my fucking dream.

When I was in Senior high, I really want to take my college life in New York but Dad and Mom didn't allow me. But they promise, they will allow me to take my training there if I finished my three years here.

When I finally arrived at the Mall. I parked my car and headed my way to the bookstore. I've been looking for three minutes for the book I need.

I roamed my eyes and there. Binggo. I saw it, I walked passed by the girl who's sitting in the floor while reading. I stopped to the shelves that I saw earlier and picked some books.

I only choosed three and get my wallet from my jeans pocket. I headed my way to the cashier. After I payed, dumiretso ako sa baggage area para iwan yung pinamili ko.

I need to buy a new soccer shoes so I went to the second floor where the nike store is. Im really addicted to that brand, I don't know why. I just really loved it.

I removed my glasses from my eyes before picking a shoes. Ngunit walang nagustohan ang mga mata ko. Maybe next time, okay pa naman yung ibang sapatos ko.

While walking, I felt my phone vibrated. I looked down and took it from my pocket. Hindi ko pa nailabas ang cellphone ko nang may nabangga ako.

I looked at the cellphone that fell to the ground. I bowed down to get it and checked it if there's a crack, but thanks god buti nalang wala.

I handed it to the owner, the one that I bumped into. Our eyes met and it makes my heart beat so fast. Shit?What the hell is this?

She had a beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in, and I guess I did. Wait?What the fuck are you saying Foster?

Shit this is insane.

"Sorry." I acted normal in front of her. She get her phone from my hand.

"No. Its okay." She smiled. Nagwala ulit ang puso ko.

Kinalma ko ang sarili ko. I just stared at her for a second and nodded before turning my back at her. Para naman akong napaso nong hinawakan niya ang braso ko.

Kunot noong hinarap ko siya. He bowed her head and slided her hands inisde her jeans pocket. Inilabas niya mula roon ang. . . panyo ko?Ba't napunta to sa kanya?