First meeting

Killua (age 10)

You sat on your bed, angry with your father words. It was Tuesday and you usually visit Himari, you're twin sister who stays in the hospital. She's been sick since she was born so she constantly been in and out.

Apparently, some business partners of your mother are visiting today meaning you had to stay home. You were already dressed since you also had to meet them.

You were wearing a light blue dress that corresponds with your crystal eyes that you inherited from your mother. Your (h/c) hair was down with a white bow in it.

'I want to kill myself.' Your bedroom door to reveal your third brother, Milo. "The guests are pulling up, mother and father want you to come down Y/n." He said.

Sighing you got up and walked over to him. Grabbing his extended hand, you both went downstairs to the front door. Upon reaching the bottom step, there stood your father, mother, and two other brothers.

"There's my Princess."

"Don't say that in front of the guests if you want me to continue speaking to you." Itona, the second oldest let out a quiet chuckle. Your father face dropped clearly not amused with your comment.

"Don't make smartass comments in front of the guest." He replied back. Mentally rolling your eyes, there was a knock on the door.  Quickly shuffling in place your father walked up to the door as the maids opened them.

You froze in spot as you stared up at the first person you saw. He had platinum blonde hair and cold blue eyes. He was also very, very, very Muscular. You'll be having nightmares for a while.

"Silva, it's nice to see you again." Your mother extended her arm for a handshake. The man who your mother called, 'Silva' shook her hand.

The next person who terrified you was the lady. She had an electronic visor covering her eyes along with a Victorian dress.

'It's the 21st century who the hell still wears stuff from the 18th century?' Who caught your eye next was the old man. He looked kind but you knew better.

"You too, Sapphire." His voice boomed throughout the whole estate. You gripped Milo's hand as you glance at the children they brought with them.

'That one looks like he has problems.' There was a tall boy with black eyes and hair. His eyes were creepy as hell as if they held no life. Moving on to the next kid, he was a bit fat.

Ok, he was a lot of fat but you weren't trying to be rude. He had short black hair and squinted eyes. If he was an animal he'll be a pig or a boar. Moving on to the last kid he was quite fascinating.

Unlike his siblings, he had white hair and pretty blue eyes. "This is my husband Kazue and my children Daiku, Itona, Milo, and my youngest Y/n." Your mother stated.

You stared at her with a blank look the moment she said youngest. Himari is the youngest due to her being born 3 minutes after you. Your parents didn't want her to be known for good intentions of course but still.

The robotic women let out the weirdest giggle you ever heard.

    "These are our children, Illumi, Milluki, and Killua, we have two more at home but they're not old enough to travel yet." Her voice sounded weird and high.

The adults transition into the living room along with Daiku, Itona, and Illumi. Milo took Milluki to his room leaving you with the white-haired boy.

"How old are you?" You tilted your head to the side of the weird question. "10...?"

"Same age as me." Ok, you were beyond freaked out at the moment. "Do you do anything for fun?"