20. I am not afraid...

There's a dead silence like the time stopped. A huge tension started to grow between this new Autobot and the twins. They knew each other for sure, but the big question is who is this new Autobot. The optics of this new mech drilled through Sunstreaker's soulless optics. I never thought I would see Sunstreaker upset, scared even. "What are you doing here?" Sunstreaker growled finally, breaking the silence.

This new Autobot stepped closer towards Sunstreaker. The yellow mech immediately stepped back, taking a battle stance. "Don't. come. closer!" he warningly hissed, glaring at the new Autobot. "Hi Sideswipe," the deep voice of this new mech sent shivers down my spine. Sideswipe didn't reply and looked away.

"Don't you dare to give my brother that look," Sunstreaker hissed. "What are you even doing on earth! Shouldn't you burn in hell!" Sunstreaker spat. "Easy, Sunstreaker," Optimus grunted, pulling the young mech by his shoulder. The new Autobot still hadn't introduced himself and kept looking with a blank expression at Sunstreaker. "Don't come fucking near me!" Sunstreaker spat, before marching out of the room. "Get out of my damn way!" he screamed, pushing Mirage aside. "He hasn't changed," the new bot said, turning towards Sideswipe. "Leave us alone!" Sideswipe snapped before he followed his brother.

This is one of the moments I can better keep my mouth shut. For some reason, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were upset and I didn't want to make that worse. "Sorry, Skylar..." he grabbed me and placed me on the hallway before he skated over to Sunstreaker.

"Sunny..." Sideswipe began as Sunstreaker slammed his fist with a roar in the wall. "What is he even doing here, Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker spat like it was venom. "I wish I could tell you..." Sideswipe's voice died down. "I made a mistake! I made a mistake traveling through space to come to this damn planet and I made the mistake to come to this damn base!" Sunstreaker shouted, glaring at Sideswipe.

"I am not gonna stay here any longer," Sunstreaker growled. "Sunny wait... please don't leave me alone with him around," He begged. Sideswipe had never begged, he was too proud for that. Sunstreaker grunted and paced around, scowling in Cybertronian. "Stupid mech!" he growled. "Who is he?" I asked. Sunstreaker perked his helmet up, optics red from anger and frustration. "Mind your own business!" Sunstreaker shouted, aiming his blaster on me. Sideswipe came between us, lowering Sunstreaker's blaster. "Don't blame her... it's not her fault, she's only concerned," Sideswipe said.

"Humans don't care about us, Sideswipe! People call me cruel but you have no idea what humans are capable of!" he sneered. "Not all humans are bad... Skylar isn't your enemy," Sideswipe growled. "Besides that... this isn't about the humans right now," he growled. "You're right! This is about the idiot in the other hanger," Sunstreaker growled, steam escaped from his nose while his whole frame was heating up. "I am not going to stay here, Sideswipe..."

"Stay for me... please," Sideswipe said, grabbing his brother's arm. "You can't leave me alone, you know what happened you know what he did to me... to us!"

"Yes! and that's why I need to leave! Come with me!" Sunstreaker said. Sideswipe looked at me. "You're not gonna tell me you're staying because of that fleshbag, right?" Sunstreaker sneered, glaring at me. "It's a freaking human, Sideswipe! There are plenty of them! Leave the damn human behind!" Sunstreaker shouted. "That new mech is your father... isn't it?"

There fell a silence after I said that, both stared at me for a minute before Sunstreaker walked over to me, showing his sharp fangs. "That's correct! That's the one that abused me, threw me onto the streets, treated me like trash, hurt Sideswipe in front of me! Chained in the cellar, starved us, hated us... caused us more pain then you can imagine!" he hissed, standing in front of me, hovering over me. His optics were flickering red again, staring straight through my soul.