Deceit

This little on the spot plan was really working wonders for Blanc. Noir could stay outside like the sad alley cat that he was while Blanc was back in his rightful place, with Marinette on his lap as he gave her all the love she could possibly want. She sat facing towards him, sleepily huddled up to his chest as he stroked her hair. Blanc slipped his fingers under her chin, tilting her head up to his as he softly confessed, " I love you, Marinette." 

Marinette blushed, waking up a little. He slowly pulled her close, tipping her head up higher. Blanc pressed a kiss to the curve of her neck. Marinette gasped softly, her blush deepening. It wasn't the most sensitive spot on her he knew, not by far. He slid one hand up to grasp the back of her head, pulling her even closer to him. Marinette felt his touches get rougher, and tried to pull away, but he pulled her back in forcefully. 

" Adrien, s-stop!" she squeaked, and was grateful when she felt him slow down. He pulled away, panting softly. Marinette tried to get up, but Adrien wouldn't let her. Marinette stopped. She knew Noir, and she knew he was not a pushy or forceful kind of cat. She realized that she might have kicked out the wrong kitty, but she didn't know the cause for the violence she'd seen. Marinette had to play along, so she sighed and laid her head back on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat as it sped up a bit. She had to be careful. 

Marinette looked up at him innocently, " Noir, can you tell me what happened?" she asked, since he still hadn't told her.

Blanc's eyes flickered down wards before looking forward again, " He came in through the window, and hid somewhere. I don't know if he was waiting for me or for you, but when I went up there he jumped down from the bed and started strangling me." he lied. 

Marinette simply nodded, what he said had likely not happened, since she had heard talking before she got in the room. She did hear a thump, however, but since Blanc's head had been on the desk, Marinette assumed there was no bed-jumping of any kind. She closed her eyes and eased against his chest. 

The second she felt his grip loosen, she pushed him back and hopped off the couch. She stared him in the eyes as she said, " Do you really expect me to like you in any way when you keep doing things like this? When I want you to let me go, let me go!" 

The words only had to echo once in his head for him to know he was caught. Marinette could see the shift in his expression, taking a step back. She saw Blanc clench his fist and his body tense up, like when he was going to attack Chat Noir. Blanc stood up, his eyes flickering around the room. The normally implusive cat was not very good at hiding plans.

Marinette's eyes only flickered once, towards a black shadow that stood silently behind the unaware villain.