A/N

This was a wild ride, if I'm gonna be honest. This started out as a passion project for just myself and my love of Chat Blanc, to a project that was mostly just a tool for bonding with someone who was a longtime friend of mine, to a whole series that I am still kind of working out. Return of a Killer was just the tip of the iceberg, my dear readers.

Announcements!

This series, going to be called ficverse, has a Tumblr page run by yours truly. Updates and teasers on new stories and random other things relating to ficverse like scrapped concepts and maybe a drawing or two. 

Here is the link: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/peachystarficverse

I will also be rewriting this book, because there are a few plot points I feel should be changed such as the sudden and out of character chaos that is the whole Lila's corpse fiasco and the absolute text barf that is Chat Blanc explaining his story, and a few other errors.

After the revision, this story will be ported to other platforms such as Quotev and AO3. 

The second book is all mapped out from the character dynamics to a few extra concepts due to deviations from the actual show. It's going to be way, way closer to the source material than Return of a Killer could ever be. I'm not going to release it the same way I did this book, but rather in seasons to check them over again and make sure they don't have the same problems. 

I have a lot of studying to do for school and this next book! 

Edit! 

As of Tuesday, Nov 3rd at 1:27 am, Return of a Killer has had its most major problems fixed and the second book is clear for the writing stage! The part before the main meat of the story will be labeled as a 'season zero' and will not have many chapters so I can just get the book out into the Wattpad world faster. Season one will take a while, and season two will be divided into two parts because it will be very, very long otherwise. 

Edit 2!

This is likely the final A/N. Season 0 of book 2 has had a rough time, and I'm debating just releasing the chapters that have already been written and scrapping the season release system. The port to Quotev will not be happening, and the series will be moving to AO3 as its main platform. I've been really struggling with finding motivation, though I am certainly not short on plans and ideas for it. The port will likely be complete as of July 16th, and Wattpad will come second. The tumblr account will be shut down for now as it has failed to receive any form of updates or attention. I'm sorry. I have many other projects for another fandom that I'm working on.