Flutter

Chat Blanc had gotten onto the roof of the Agreste mansion. It pleased him to see that the window of his old bedroom was wide open for him to enter. As he landed next to the couch that Noir and Marinette had spent so much time on the night before, and his heart twisted in his chest. 

He could only wish that Marinette would have let that knife bury itself into the black cat's unstained heart. Why did he have to be the one to be ran away from when Noir was getting to be as bad as he was? The akuma fluttered in his ring, sending the familiar feeling of his claws ripping through flesh into his fingertips. His standing with Marinette was nothing to really be upset about, Chat had to admit. But, it could still be better. 

He took a deep breath and faced the task at hand. He had to find his father, and his claws had to find his throat. Gabriel Agreste was either in his study, wherever he sent out his akumas, or in the basement with his mother. He felt that the study was the best place to start. He knew Nathalie would be nearby, and that was an exceptional fighter, so he'd have to take her by surprise. So, the white cat pressed himself to the wall by the door of his bedroom and began calling for Nathalie. 

As soon as he heard her shoes clicking on the tile, he knew the woman had fallen into the trap.  The door had opened, and he sprang. His father's assistant cried out as she tried to avoid getting killed, but it was of no use. Her glasses lay discarded a few inches from the body, the fresh cracks in the glass stained with fresh blood.

Now to find Gabriel.

The bloodthirsty cat stalked towards the study door just as it opened. Gabriel had heard the scream before it was silenced, and came to see what had happened. Chat Blanc pounced, but Gabriel managed to dodge. In a moment of pure panic, he ripped off his striped tie to reveal his miraculous.

" Nooroo, dark wings rise!" he commanded.

The flash of purple did not deter Chat Blanc. He had killed Hawk Moth before, he would do it again without hesitation. Hawk Moth's cane swipe missed, as Chat Blanc jumped back with a snarl. The cat feigned a claw swipe to the torso, dipping at the last second to land a sweeping kick to the older villain's legs. 

Hawk Moth fell to the ground with a grunt. Chat Blanc pulled out his staff. The first hit landed before the white-clad boy could be kicked away. Sensing another opportunity,  Chat Blanc centered his attacks around the head and neck. 

Hawk Moth wasn't dead yet, but that wouldn't last long.