Snap

Chat Blanc was shooting off his power in any direction he could. He poured out his heart to her, and she had just been sitting there, trembling in someone else's arms. She had been trembling in fear. Marinette would never love him. Marinette was scared of him, she thought he was a monster. He just wanted her love to hold him together. He swore to himself he'd never hurt her ever again. 

But that didn't mean he couldn't give her something to really be scared about. 

Chat Noir broke away from Ladybug, rushing towards the window, Ladybug quickly followed suit. They saw more buildings begin to topple and screams begin to rise. Chat opened the window, grabbing his staff, " We have to stop him!" he cried. 

Ladybug reached for her yo-yo, but realized that the only way Chat Blanc could have gotten out would be to cataclysm the cord. She looked at the small ash-heap on the floor, but Chat Noir wrapped his hand around her wrist and launched himself out the window. Ladybug cried out as Chat went as fast as he could across the rooftops. The last time he had gone this fast was when he had been told of Marinette's kidnapping, before he knew anything about this. It seemed so far away. 

" Chat! My yo-yo got destroyed!" she whimpered.

" We just need to keep the akuma trapped in something!" he said, not stopping any time soon.

Chat Blanc hadn't gone far, and he was simply waiting for them to appear, using desctruction as a way to get them there and keep himself entertained. He channelled every last bit of his anger into a huge white blast, decimating everything in its path. All that was left was a blackened trench, about as wide as a bus. 

" STOP!" Ladybug screamed from behind him. 

Chat Blanc turned to her, and his eyes seemed so cold and hateful that it looked like the rest of his body would freeze over. He knew all of this was pointless. He just wanted all of this to end. If she didn't want to see him, he'd make sure there would be nothing to see ever again. Starting with her. 

Chat Noir came on the attack first, and Chat Blanc readied a cataclysm. If he was going to kill her, he had to get him out of the way first. Chat Blanc felt something in his pocket, and froze. He remembered his plan. The cataclysm vanished, and Chat Blanc grabbed the black cat by the leg and threw him as far as he could. Chat Noir landed in the blackened trench, sprinting forwards towards the white cat. 

Chat Blanc leaped, landing in front of Ladybug, who stumbled back. He stalked forward, growling lowly. His eyes were fixed on her, but Ladybug could see how wild and unfocused they were. It was the same deadened rage that filled him the first time they had fought. Chat Blanc pounced, aiming to sink his claws into her. Ladybug shielded her throat and stomach with her arms, feeling the searing pain of torn flesh. She fell to the ground, with Chat Blanc on top of her. He readied himself to soak his hands in blood once again.

Chat Noir came running in, swinging his staff and aiming for the white cat's head, but the hit wasn't coordinated. Only an inch of the staff was able to connect, merely distracting the feral cat. Ladybug kicked him off of her, getting to her feet just in time for Chat Blanc to pounce again, managing to get his arm around her thin waist. Ladybug felt her feet leave the ground as Chat Blanc ran off with her in a manic sprint.

Chat Noir ran after them, Ladybug reaching her hand out to him helplessly as she struggled. Noir tried to latch onto her hand, so close to managing success, until Chat Blanc made a huge leap. He pulled out his staff, using it to propel him further still, until he reached the top of Montparnasse Tower. Ladybug beat her fists against his back, " Let me go!" she demanded. 

And to Ladybug's surprise, she was set on the ground, but she was not given an oppertunity to get her bearings, as Chat Blanc managed to pull one earring, his claws causing her earlobe to bleed. Ladybug began detransforming into Marinette, and she frantically tried to get away as Blanc tried to snatch the other.