Teammates

Ladybug was filled with a deep, inner terror. She thought that now she was Ladybug again, this would all be over. No more hiding and running from him. The realization hit her that now all she could do was run and hide. There was no way to stop him.  His akuma was gone. Ladybug, for all her fighting and surviving hopeless situations, had finally been bested.

Chat Noir kept himself calm on the outside, his mind overtaken by the similarities of Marinette and Ladybug. Similarities he had noticed, and similarities he hadn't. His heart skittered a bit as he became aware of Ladybug's hand in his, as well as a sudden wave of subconscious relief that his budding affection for Marinette no longer had to be subconscious either.

From the looks on both of their faces, Chat Blanc could tell his bluff had worked. His stomach growled in outrage. His first meal in days was a metal bell, which was clearly very unsatisfying. He looked back at Ladybug, smirking as he said, " Oops. Guess I'm immortal now."

Chat Noir snapped out of his stupor, stepping in front of Ladybug to protect her. He let go of her hand and held it out to Chat Blanc, activating his power with a quiet " Cataclysm." 

Chat Blanc's mind flashed back tothe last moments before he was akumatized, Ladybug crumbling to dust at his fingertips, causing him to hiss and recoil. But, after a mere second, he regained his composure, " So, your first instinct is to kill me? We really are the same person." Chat Noir was horrified upon hearing this, lowering his hand slightly, " But, seeing as I can't be stopped now, I have just one condition for not killing you on the spot." 

Ladybug touched her hand to her earrings, " O-Our miraculouses?"

The white cat shook his head, " No. Actually, you're going to need them."

Chat Noir grew suspicious, " What will we need them for?"

Chat Blanc smiled innocently, " Being a supervillain isn't the best way to get what I want, so I want to be a superhero again!"

Ladybug took a second to take in what had happened. Chat Blanc can turn into Adrien, Chat Noir is Adrien, Chat Blanc has a kwami, she had to travel to the future to fight him the last time, he's repeatedly said he is in love with her, he knows she's Marinette, he said he was the same person as Chat Noir, he said he wanted to be a superhero again. This wasn't someone pretending to be Adrien or Chat Noir. This was Adrien and Chat Noir.

But what had happened to him?

Chat Noir pulled out his staff, " We'll NEVER work with you! You're a murderer!"

Chat Blanc's eyes narrowed to sky blue slits, " I did say it was my one condition for not killing you, didn't I? Paris has three superheroes or there will be no Paris." he threatened as he raised his arms, summoning a white ball of destruction that grew larger by the second.

Ladybug panicked, her mind going back to the cataclysm ball he threatened to end the world with, " Okay, okay! You can stay with us!"

Chat Blanc disappated the cataclysm, smiling widely.