Ladybug

Chat Blanc's mind was empty, the only thing echoing inside it was a deep, instinctual scream to run. He held onto Marinette's hand as tightly as he could, pulling her along so he wouldn't lose her to the abomination he created. Chat's gaze flickered back. Marinette's eyes were shut tight, her face scrunched in thought and stress. He looked forward again, noticing the quickly approaching wall. He rounded the corner as sharply as he could,hoping Cauchenoir's twisted legs would be unable to mimick such a turn.

He almost stopped completely as he heard Marinette shout, " Chat! I need my earring!" from behind him. Chat Blanc gave a swift nod, orders from his lady taking first priority. He slipped back into his old self, the side of him that was still Ladybug's loyal kitty. The only place it could be is somewhere near where Marinette fell, so he knew he'd have to turn around somehow. 

Or, find another way.

Chat Blanc summoned a Cataclysm, shooting a hole in the cieling a few feet ahead of them. Marinette's eyes shot open as she felt herself be yanked forward and Chat Blanc's arm wrap around her waist. The white cat shot up through the hole, landing on the cieling. Marinette stumbled as she was suddenly having to stand on her own again, Chat standing in front of her with his staff at the ready. 

She didn't need reminding that she needed to find her earring as soon as possible, she shot off towards the older hole, her eyes scanning as fast as they could for the other half of her miraculous. Marinette couldn't see it around the edge, and the second she got close to the hole, she tried to skid to a stop. 

Cauchenoir tried going for the jump too, but a jab from Chat Blanc's white staff sent him back down onto the floor. It growled, going for another leap. It managed to hook its claws into the edge, but it crumbled from the leftover destruction. The monster paced, teeth bared and chest rumbling in a low snarl. It wanted Chat Blanc away from Marinette. It wanted to protect her, no matter who it had to get out of the way.

Marinette had managed to land on her feet this time, the shock echoing back and forth through her skeleton. Her eyes caught on a familiar black shine, and her heart soared. Marinette scrabbled for it, activating her transformation the second she put the earring in.

" Tikki, spots on!" she commanded, feeling the magic flash engulf her body and make her Ladybug once more. Ladybug gathered herself, springing nimbly back onto the rooftop. She wasted no time tossing her newly restored yo-yo up into the air, summoning her " Lucky Charm!" 

The object that fell into her open palms wasn't all that big. It was soft, flat, and circluar. She knew what it was, she had made quite a few herself. Ladybug examined the cloth object, and her eyes widened as she realized what it really was. A beret. A beret with lace hearts and small stripes of fabric. It was red and patterned with black dots, but she knew full well exactly whose it was. Ladybug looked up, seeing that the two akumas were locked in a full scale fight. 

Chat Blanc was largely on the defensive, using his staff to block and repel, but his claws occasionally shot out in an attempt to rip into his opponent. Cauchenoir, with teeth and claws readied to kill, took any chance it could to pounce on the white cat. Ladybug's mind clicked as the black-furred beast managed to knock down Chat Blanc, rising up on its hind legs to prepare a devastating final blow. 

The red and black girl shot forward like a bullet as the monster descended onto its victim, claws ready to rip past skin, flesh, and bone. Its bellowing roar cut short as Ladybug caught its face in the beret, causing it to freeze up in surprise. Chat Blanc quickly got out from under the two, rising to his feet. 

He snatched the bell from Cauchenoir's neck, crushing it in his fist. The pitch black akuma fluttered into the air, but not before its wings went limp for the shortest moment, regaining movement quickly. Ladybug snared it in her yo-yo as a dark shadow enveloped Cauchenoir, returning him to the blond-haired kitty he once was.

Ladybug turned to Chat Blanc, " Now, give up yours, Chat Blanc. You know the damage you've caused."