24 Games

Taehyung-"moan for me baby"

Jimin-"Hhmmm.... No" He wanted to piss them off.

Taehyung-"What was that darling?"

Jimin-"I said no fucking way" He smiles sweetly.

Taehyung-"Is my slut trying to get punished?"

Jimin-"Your slut?" He gets out of his position and sits with his legs half spread out to tease them.

Taehyung-"Yes my slut. We own you and no one else does. Only us"

Jimin-"I'm not so sure about that Tae"

Taehyung roughly tugs on Jimins chains, jerking him forward.

Taehyung-"Call me Daddy whore"

Jimin-"whore? I thought I was 'Your slut'" He makes quotation marks with his hands as he says Your.

Taehyung-"Listen here Princess, you better stop this behavior or I'll make sure you regret it" He was trying to scare Jimin but it wasn't working.

Jimin-"Try" He runs his tongue along his teeth smirking.

Jungkook-"Fine if you want to be punished then lie down with your ass in the air"

Jimin stays where he is.

Jungkook forcefully pushes him down, holding his head down.

Jimin-"Wow arent you eager to fuck me?"

Jungkook lets go off him annoyed and walks off to get some toys for him.

Taehyung-"Is advise you behave for the rest of the night Jimin" He sounded serious.

Jimin-"Or what TaeTae?" He stares innocently into his eyes.

Taehyung-"Why don't you wait and see?"

Jimin starts to get excited.

Jungkook comes back with the black box that Taehyung had used last time.

Jungkook pulls out a blindfold first.

Jungkook-"Come here princess" He holds out the blindfold.

Jimin-"I'm not letting you get me that easy. What about a game?"

They both start to feel curious.

Taehyung-"What kind of game?"

Jimin-"If you can resist me for the next hour then you can do whatever you want with me and I won't resist. If you loose I'm doing top in both of you. Oh and also you have to be in the same room as me for the whole time"

Jungkook-"Hhmmm... doesn't sound to hard..."

Taehyung-"Deal. All we have to do is resist you. Simple"

Jimin-"Deal" Jimin knew they wouldn't last long. He knew their weaknesses.

They both sit back on the bed.

Jimin crawls onto of Jungkook and nuzzles into his neck breathing heavily and whimpering.

Everyone's going easy until Jimin starts kissing Jungkooks neck and licking him.

Jungkook-"Stop baby"

Jimin continues and stares grinding into Jungkook while sitting on him.

Jungkook-"Ugh...."

Jimin smiles thinking it's working.

He moves his way down Jungkooks body and squeezes Jungkooks member through his pants.

Jungkook-"Ah!!"

-

A while later of teasing he realized it wasn't working so he tries something knew.

He stands up and slowly strips infront of them both until he's only left with his collar.

Taehyung-"You look so good baby"

Jimin kneels on the bed with his back facing them both.

He slowly runs a finger up his ass to try tease them more.

Jimin-"f-fuck play with me" he whines.

Neither of them say anything.

Jimin-"you don't wanna help your baby?"

Taehyung-"Sorry but there's no way I'm doing bottom tonight"

Jimin whimpers desperately and Taehyung moans.

Taehyung-"Why are you like this baby?"

Jimin-"What you not enjoying the show?"

Jungkook-"Of course we do!"

Jimin-"Prove it. play with me" He crawls onto Taehyung naked and kisses him.

Taehyung-"...."

Jimin grinds himself onto taehyung.

Jungkook-"This isn't as easy as I thought..."

Jimin gets an idea. He skips over to the box of toys and pulls out a dildo.

Jimin-"Oooo!"

Taehyung-"Park Jimin dont you fucking dare"

Jimin smiles innocently as he lines the dildo up dry and slowly pushes in.

Jimin-"Ugh....mmmm...." He was gripping into the bed pole and grinding into it with every thrust.

Jungkook was nearly drooling at the sight of his baby doing this.

Jimin goes faster and moans louder.

Jimin-"Ahhh...." He was pushing further into the silicone toy.

A few minutes later Jimin cums all over the floor.

His breathing was heavy.

He puts the toy back in the box and pocks around at a few more things.

Jungkook-"Baby please! Let me touch you!"

Jimin-"You can if you want... to give me power to own you for the rest of the night"

Jungkook groans and hides his face in a pillow.

Jimin-"Ah Ah Ah! You gotta be watching me the whole time"

Jungkook-"No"

Jimin-"Fine them" He crawls behind Jungkook pressing his chest against his back.

He leans in and whispers dirty stuff in his ear.

Jimin-"You know you want to fuck me. You want to play with me all night long like I'm one of your little toys. You want to destroy me. You want to ruin me. So why don't you?"

Jungkook-"Because I'm not letting you top!" He lifts his head off the pillow.

Jimin-"You've never seen me top. What if I told you that I used to top in all hook ups"

Jungkook-"YOU USED TO HOOK UP?!"

Jimin-"I'm joking but I can still top. What if you called me daddy...."

Jungkook shivers.

Jimin-"Not gonna give in? I guess I'll have to give you a real show" Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other worried.

Jimin, who was still naked, stands on the front of the bed and slowly slut drops infront of them both.

Taehyung-"I thought you said you couldn't s-"

Jimin-"I have a lot of secrets"

Near the end of the hour Jimin had managed to make himself cum again but nether of them had given in...

But there was still a few minutes left for him to change their mind.

A/N: Comment who should win the bet. Jimin or Taekook?